Need help with starting out, uncircumsized and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with starting out, uncircumsized and confused

Hi everyone, hope someone could shed some light on my confusion. So i was planning on starting JP90, or maybe with some S2S stretches, but i have a problem since i am uncircumsized and there is a lot of excess skin when i jelq, and i cannot get a good grip and it seems i am pulling the skin. So i heard about dry jelqs, one handed jelqs, was wondering if the best option is to hold the skin back with one hand and then jelq with other? or does anyone have an idea? and what exacly is a dry jelq? why is it good for uncircumsized people? and when i do S2S stretches, do i stand and pull down and then slowly go from one thigh to the other or sitting is better? does it need to be pulling down or straight out? any recommendation. Thank you all for any help that you can give

Hey JohnyLong1992,

I'm also uncircumsized and had trouble with jelqing. I usually sit on my couch doing jelqs. What I do is I sit on top of my balls and the penis is hanging over the edge of the couch. Now I can jelq and the skin is held back.

For more grip with stretching try babypowder.
    Start 7.28 x 4.88 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

Hey Johnny!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

I am circumcised, but still have a lot of skin left. I found that one hand jelqs worked best for me. I do side to side stretches fairly rapidly, usually while sitting on the toilet.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors .
      Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

so wait how does it work when you sit on the toilet? and i always end up pulling skin with jelqing.... not sure how to hold the skin back and if the jelq is effective if its done by one hand
        Also, helicopter shakes is it just grab at the root of penis and shake it around or slowly do circular strech'??

Comment

First off, jelqing is all about pushig the blood up the shaft and what happens with the skin has nothing to do with an effective jelq. With that being said, let me try and expain a good way to deal with the skin. First, and most importantly, use plenty of lube. Start your jelq at the base and and once you have reached the point of half way up use your free hand to grip the skin just below it and pull it back to the base. hold the skin grip at the base until you have reached just below the glans with the stroke with your of first hand. At this point you now squeeze with the hand at the base and start that stroke. Once again you use your free hand to pull the skin back as described earlier. Just keep repeating this and it will help minimize the skin stretching forward.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I push the skin back so that the jelq only pulls it within normal range

Comment

ok so when stretching , i pull skin back a bit and grab like 1 inch behind glans, what that does is like make a bunch between my fingers and the glans like i am doing a squeeze exercise, how to avoid that and stretch better? any thoughts
              only problem with jelqing i have is jelqing the base, how to achieve that, and is it okay if we squeeze a bit more than just the egg? what are people's thoughts on that

Comment

For stretching try to make the grip as light as possible, it shouldn't feel like a squeeze, just a slight pressure on the shaft.

As for jelqing, I use an overhand OK-grip for jelqing the base of the shaft. Jelqing grip/pressure depends on the lube you're using. In my experience, oils require minimal pressure, water-based lubes require slight pressure, and petroleum jelly (vaseline) requires more pressure.

Keep in mind that the amount of pressure for jelqing described is for showing the difference between different lubes, but overall try to keep the pressure as light as you can.

Comment

Working...
                X