PE when you are uncut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE when you are uncut?

Im not circumsized and have been PEing for about 2 weeks now, 1 day on 1 day off. Due to the way my foreskin is, when I pull it back it will always goes back to the resting position by itself unless I'm erect; in which case the swollen knob will keep it from going back. So when I do stretches and jelq's my foreskin absolutely has to be in the normal resting position. When I stretch I have to pull the foreskin with the rest of my penis, I grip really hard right behind the knob and stretch the whole thing.
    Im wondering if I continue to PE will I end up with a foreskin that hangs off the end of my knob like the sleeve of a wizard(when Im flaccid). Are any of you uncut? If so what do you do?

Just wonder one thing, my english not so good.. and therefor i wonder if Uncut is like the thing muslim and jewish people do to their dick or just that you have cut your frenulum ??

Comment

I am uncut too, and my foreskin covers my dick even when its erect. Because of PE of course. I think if you don't want you don't need to retract the foresking in order to avoid it's growing. No matter what you do, your foreskin will grow. In my case I gave up retracting the foreskin for performing the exercises because it becomes quite harder to do them. Well I am considering myself to become CUT this year.

I think the foreskin can only grow to a certain point, then it stops. Because the penis must grow too.
      Is your cock big ??? Mine behind yours disappears

Comment

Huh, interesting. So Luismastro your foreskin grew lots from PE?

Does it like hang much more than it did before you began PE?

Comment

OK im cut, but if you lube up real good, get the forskin softer and pliable you can use the forskin as a jelqing tool. I wish I had a forskin. Can I have yours.

Any of you uncut vets want to correct me if im wrong?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by Zen View Post
            Huh, interesting. So Luismastro your foreskin grew lots from PE?

Does it like hang much more than it did before you began PE?
            It certly does !!!
            Is your cock big ??? Mine behind yours disappears

Comment

I have allays had allot of foreskin , i have just started pe ok with stretches as i move my skin over the glands, but jeqling seems impossible as loads of forskin goes over the head and i think i am making my foreskin even longer . Any tips for what i can do. My foreskin is loose no problems with moving it over the head.??? Helpppp. Ps is this daft but will stretching help reduce the amount of foreskin as my penis gets longer

Comment

I have allays had allot of foreskin , i have just started pe ok with stretches as i move my skin over the glands, but jeqling seems impossible as loads of forskin goes over the head and i think i am making my foreskin even longer . Any tips for what i can do. My foreskin is loose no problems with moving it over the head.??? Helpppp. Ps is this daft but will stretching help reduce the amount of foreskin as my penis gets longer

Comment

Using plenty of lube on your shaft while maintaining a 65-75% erection, place one hand firmly at the base of your penis in an OK grip (with the palm of your hand covering your balls), & jelq with your dominate hand, holding your skin back against your fatpad / pelvic bone. This should reduce the amount of foreskin being pulled up over your glans.
                  Last edited by jockinthebox; 01-13-2017, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X