Flaccid Length Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaccid Length Question

Been reading these forums for the last couple years on and off, haven't really had space/time to jelq but now that I'm living on my own I'm going to give it a shot.

One question that I haven't seen written about though. Everyone is talking about their "flaccid length" being 4+ inches but I mean.. my flaccid length (when I have absolutely zero erection) is MAYBE 1 inch but fully erect is around 5.5"

I've been told there's 2 types of penis', one that is long when flaccid then gains 1+ inch(es) when erect and others that 'shrivel up' (terrible term), such as mine, and grow a lot when erect. I'm not really sure what my question is but am I 'normal'? I'm feeling a little self-conscious in the change room when really I'm normal/just below normal, I think. I can't really find anyone on here who defines their flaccid length as "1 inch" .. unless I'm defining the term wrong .. ?

Hi milkinit, and welcome to the gym.

You're very normal, and you're right... as they say, there are showers and there are growers. Penis length is also affected by the amount of subcutaneous fat over your pubic region - more fat = shorter appearing penis (both flaccid and erect). Finally, I want to mention that in reality it is really hard to accurately measure a true flaccid length... some guys won't even try to measure it. Your flaccid changes with outside temperature, emotions, heart rate and exercise, and on and on. Perhaps a more accurate measurement is a bone pressed "stretched" flaccid penis.

I can sure relate to feeling self-conscious in the locker/changing room at one time, but PE has changed that for me.

Start a beginner's routine like JP90 and keep reading and posting on the forum. You'll get great information and a lot of support from the members here.
    Oct 09............Jun 10.....Nov 10
    NBPFL 3 7/8".....5".........5"
    NBPEL 5 7/8".....6 7/8"....7"
    BPEL...............7 1/4"....7 1/2"
    BEG 5 1/4"........5 3/4"....5 3/4"
    MSEG..........................5 1/4"

"Hangin' with the big boyz!"

Comment

Pe will help your flacid as well as erect penis.

Comment

I'm sure there are men who have a 1" flaccid here. I am guessing now, but they may be uncomfortable sharing this fact. You have had the courage to do so. This says a lot about you. The good news is that you can at least double your flaccid size and add inches to your erect size. How much depends on so many factors--too many to discuss in this short response. How long depends equally on many factors. Shoot for months--even years.

I always share that I had an Aussie pal who started p.e. at 4" erect length and ended up at 7" erect length. He expanded his girth by a good inch.

If you decide to stay and I hope you do, you will learn so much about your penis and its potential for use and for growth. There is a gold mine of information here.
        Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
        Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
        Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
        Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
        February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
        June '13 BPFLS 11"
        January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
        December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post

I'm sure there are men who have a 1" flaccid here. I am guessing now, but they may be uncomfortable sharing this fact. You have had the courage to do so. This says a lot about you. The good news is that you can at least double your flaccid size and add inches to your erect size. How much depends on so many factors--too many to discuss in this short response. How long depends equally on many factors. Shoot for months--even years.

I always share that I had an Aussie pal who started p.e. at 4" erect length and ended up at 7" erect length. He expanded his girth by a good inch.

If you decide to stay and I hope you do, you will learn so much about your penis and its potential for use and for growth. There is a gold mine of information here.
          Nicely explained as usual 411 and thanks once again for your kind insight . Hey maybe I can be another Aussie with gains like that one these days , very inspirational .

Keep it up guys, um , so to speak !

Comment

I
            am a fellow two inch or less dick guy flaccid

Comment

Wow ancient thread...lol

If I recall, average is around 3" flaccid, but it varies a lot more than erect, which is why some people will be 1" and others will be 6". Statistically though, most should still end up around the 5-5.6" BPEL average, since it is after all...the average.
              Original/Current Stats:
              2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
              2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
              Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
              Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
              Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

I think a large flaccid gives a younger guy more confidence, and leads somewhat to a healthier emotionally stable self-image. Beyond that, a large flaccid is of little consequence, since true natural "growers" expand exponentially more than natural "showers". I know, 'cause I was born a part of that "shower" minority. A downside can be a greater risk of injury with a larger flaccid, too. I know, 'cause I loved & played sports year round, took a lot of hits in contact sports, and eventually suffered a testicular torsion injury. But I recovered, and in many ways it became a blessing for me, 'cause I had a great Urologist who taught me exercises and impressed upon me how important well-fitted protective gear is for young guys playing sports, regardless of how large or small their packages are. Lessons learned as a 16 year old boy, that have paid huge dividends all my life.

PE is about much more than growing a bigger D. It's about a healthier penis, and better sexual and physical health for men of all ages, sizes, and ethnicities.

Comment

Is a 5.4' flaccid stretched length short for a dude? 😢 I figured that out by corresponding it my Droid Turbo 2 screen.

And how will that correspond to Erect Length? I will be shorter!? I'm kinda too afraid to measure my EL. 😭

Comment

Originally posted by Thor27 View Post
                    Is a 5.4' flaccid stretched length short for a dude?  I figured that out by corresponding it my Droid Turbo 2 screen.

And how will that correspond to Erect Length? I will be shorter!? I'm kinda too afraid to measure my EL.
                    Fuck dude, this thread's last reply was like, 2 years old.

Anyhoo, don't be afraid to do anything here. Measure your BPEL, only then can you choose to be worried whether it's small or not.
                    My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
                    Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
                    Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
                    1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Comment

Is a 5.4' flaccid stretched length short for a dude?  I figured that out by corresponding it my Droid Turbo 2 screen.

And how will that correspond to Erect Length? I will be shorter!? I'm kinda too afraid to measure my EL.

Well this appears to be thread that is resurrected every2-5 years or so! One thing's for certain, Thor...fear will cause your flaccid penis to shrink! Stretched flaccid length can be as different from one guy to the next as erect length, IMO. Veteran PEr's place very little emphasis on flaccid length (either stretched or nbp "HANGING") because it's so random from one guy to the next, it's not a legitimate indicator to predict with any degree of accuracy what a guy's size may be when he's erect.

I was born a natural "shower" having a larger flaccid than ALL my teammates in locker rooms from my jr. HS days all the way through college. I will also confess, my erect size only exceeded my flaccid hanging length by about 1.5"; however, guys who had those small flaccid Dicks in the locker room would oftentimes grow up to 3X their flaccid size (I think). It's honestly not something to be concerned about.

Focus on having a healthy Dick, with great stamina & EQ, and don't sweat your flaccid size. Flaccid penis size will usually improve with consistent PE over time, but it's your erect size that matters most to a partner. FOCUS ON THAT!

Comment

Originally posted by UglyBoy View Post
                        Fuck dude, this thread's last reply was like, 2 years old.

Anyhoo, don't be afraid to do anything here. Measure your BPEL, only then can you choose to be worried whether it's small or not.
                        Oh sorry, lol. I thought it was from this year, ah. Misread it. Didn't mean to Ghost Post. Oh well, I'm sure the admins would rather me do that than start a new thread for the exact same topic?

Anyway, OK really scared here. OK dreading measuring it. Always have been. It's what ruined my confidence back when I was a teen.

Comment

Hi jockinthebox.

It's my EL that I'm really worried about. I'm definitely not longer that my flaccid. I just really, really hope that I'm not shorter! O.o

I really want to PE (well, I don't really *want* to; I *need* to) but there are so many stuff I need to figure out. I'm trying not to rush anything.

Comment

Oh sorry, lol. I thought it was from this year, ah. Misread it. Didn't mean to Ghost Post. Oh well, I'm sure the admins would rather me do that than start a new thread for the exact same topic?
                            Definitely.

Anyway, OK really scared here. OK dreading measuring it. Always have been. It's what ruined my confidence back when I was a teen.
                            Are you sure it was only as a teen? It sounds like it's taking its toll on you currently. I mean, it obviously never left the back of your mind.

No need to have the same issue now that you know you can do something about it (that actually works!) if it really bothers you.

Comment

Hi jockinthebox.

It's my EL that I'm really worried about. I'm definitely not longer that my flaccid. I just really, really hope that I'm not shorter! O.o

I really want to PE (well, I don't really *want* to; I *need* to) but there are so many stuff I need to figure out. I'm trying not to rush anything.
                              Let me add that depending on whether your BPFSL is shorter or longer than your BPEL different exercises will be necessary for size gains, albeit a lot of this is still in the theory stage. So I'd say the worst thing you can do is treat it like it's the boogeyman.

Comment

Working...
                              X