Measurements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measurements

Hey guys, I'm new here and this is probably a dumb question, but can someone link me a thread or something that shows me how to get all my measurements correctly. I've looked I guess I'm just really bad at it. I started JP's 90 day program 3 days ago when I first got here, and I want to get my measurements before I go any further so I can see all the gains I've made at the end of the 90 days. I can already see a big difference in my flaccid length and girth(By "big" I mean big for me haha)! Just looking down at it in the morning and seeing its obviously bigger makes my day haha! Those flaccid gains alone are all the proof I need to continue with this! Plus I pretty much guessed that flaccid gains came before erection gains so when I read about it, it just made me a lot more confident that this is all worth it.So guys, I think that I'm gonna be in this for the long haul! Thanks!

Oh yeah! In these 3 days alone I think the curve to the right in my dick is almost fixed too! I forgot i had one until I was looking at it to see what changed haha! Also I think the my erection is harder too. Alright now I'm done haha.
    Last edited by Augor; 02-21-2011, 07:28 PM. Reason: Forgot something!

Penis Measuring - You Don't Want to Skip It

Probably the above link will help.

Comment

Oh wow! That was fast! Thanks for the link man

Comment

Working...
      X