gained length but no girth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gained length but no girth...

iv been doing a beginner program. since april 13th so its been about a month and a half and have noticed a little bit of length gain maybe 1/8th or 1/4th. but no girth gain at all.

-iv been doing 200 jelqs with 100 vjelqs at a 2 on 1 day off.
    -sometimes i edge and nut after the workout but now i think im gonna stop doing it and just edge on a different time then exercising...

any tips on how to gain more girth??

Stick to your routine. 6 weeks is nothing and you're already getting really good results. Girth will come in time, be patient...
    All girth exercises are advanced exercises You can try them when your penis is fully conditioned, i.e. after 3 months of consistent PE.
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Dude you have gained! and that's the important thing. Congratz on that!
      I assume you jelq at low erect levels and this could explain why you gained length and not girth. Try jelqing with higher levels - maybe 60-70% ( be caution ) and gradually increase the intensity.

Comment

should i keep the same routine? would you add ULI's in?

Comment

Ulis are advanced and should be saved for later. Keep exactly to what you've been doing, it's working fine...
          Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Wow, I'm actually kinda jealous. I came here and have been PEing for 2 months. I have gained almost .75 inchs in girth but like 1/8 in length. I wish I could split even and get half an inch and length and half an inch in girth in 4 months. Anyways, I would say stretch, and do jelqs at high EQ like 70-80, I think I gained alot of girth in the beginning because I kept my dick at High EQ. Now I am trying to keep it close to flaccid and stretch more while being bundled. Good Luck

Comment

Working...
            X