Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edging

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Edging

    Hey Guys,

    Very briefly I've been on the 90-day programme for just over two weeks now. Everything seems to be going well (I have a progress log if anybody wants more info!).

    Very basically I'm thinking of incorporating some edging over the next few weeks now. What I want to know from your experience is whether this is a suitable thing to add to my regime and, if so, any thoughts on how often or specific techniques? At the moment I'm trying to masturbate 2-3 times a week maximum (less if possible) so I'm thinking about edging for 1-2 of those. Also is it better to edge at the end of your workout, or at a separate time in the day do you think?

    Just looking for some thoughts and ideas before I make a decision on if and how to start edging!

    M

  • #2
    I think it's best to end your workout with at least a 15min edging session, three times a week. Remember that there is no problem with ejaculating. You won't go blind or anything like that.
    Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
    and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

    https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

    Comment


    • #3
      I certainly hope not! I'm not opposed to ejaculation (naturally) I've just heard mixed things. But edging seems a logical way to end a routine!

      Comment


      • #4
        I've been edging after every single session for a while now, and it's nothing short of amazing; in fact, about 3yrs ago (before I even knew about PE) I edged for a couple of months and the results were amazing while I did it. I only ejaculate about 2 times a week, 3 tops. The key thing with edging is that, as much as it might sound like an extended set of masturbation, the truth is that edging has to be done in a very subtle, light-as-a-feather way in order to get the desired results. if you just stroke your penis in typical "jacking off" fashion, then you're not gonna get the best from edging. When you just stroke away like most of us do when masturbating, all those nerves in the area get somewhat desensitized quite quickly which in turn prevents you from reaching the super-high levels of pleasure (and the accompanying skin-busting erection) that come about when edging properly. I actually had a great edging session to finish my workout today and it was quite a step further on proper edging and the rewards were simply spectacular; I was walking around "high as a kite" for hours after I finished; energized and calmly, peacefully ecstatic.

        I terms of technique, the main thing is to approach it as an all-over-the-place sensuous massage instead of just having your palm constantly wrapped around while stroking up and down. You wanna pay attention to the whole area; shaft, glans, scrotum, behind the scrotum, etc. By taking an on-&-off approach to each area, you'll keep the nerves alert and responsive. Also, when it comes to kegeling, do it sparingly so that you can keep the area from tensing up; kegeling too often can have a counterproductive effect on edging. I approach it in a very "flowy" way, where I let the body take over and kegel mostly on its own as a result of the heightened sensory experience and only do intentional kegels sparingly.

        Proper edging can also do wonders for those who have desensitized their penis after years of overmasturbating. By taking the "light as a feather approach" of edging, the whole world of nerves in that area wakes up and gets back in tune. I think the best analogy when it comes to the proper approach to edging is a piece of advise an old boss gave me when I was working as a salesman at his store. He pointed out how, when store-clerks got too over eager and loud, customers would eventually get somewhat overwhelmed and tune out. Sure there were customers who would get caught up in the clerk's abundant energy and end up buying some products, but the more subtle clerks were the ones who always managed to get customers engaged and attentive. Why? Because the louder you get, the more likely the senses are to get overstimulated and tune out; however, when you speak in a soft, subtle, calm tone, the senses are forced to focus, tune in and pay full attention in order to get the message that would otherwise get lost were you not to focus your attention like a laser beam.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
          I've been edging after every single session for a while now, and it's nothing short of amazing; in fact, about 3yrs ago (before I even knew about PE) I edged for a couple of months and the results were amazing while I did it. I only ejaculate about 2 times a week, 3 tops. The key thing with edging is that, as much as it might sound like an extended set of masturbation, the truth is that edging has to be done in a very subtle, light-as-a-feather way in order to get the desired results. if you just stroke your penis in typical "jacking off" fashion, then you're not gonna get the best from edging. When you just stroke away like most of us do when masturbating, all those nerves in the area get somewhat desensitized quite quickly which in turn prevents you from reaching the super-high levels of pleasure (and the accompanying skin-busting erection) that come about when edging properly. I actually had a great edging session to finish my workout today and it was quite a step further on proper edging and the rewards were simply spectacular; I was walking around "high as a kite" for hours after I finished; energized and calmly, peacefully ecstatic.

          I terms of technique, the main thing is to approach it as an all-over-the-place sensuous massage instead of just having your palm constantly wrapped around while stroking up and down. You wanna pay attention to the whole area; shaft, glans, scrotum, behind the scrotum, etc. By taking an on-&-off approach to each area, you'll keep the nerves alert and responsive. Also, when it comes to kegeling, do it sparingly so that you can keep the area from tensing up; kegeling too often can have a counterproductive effect on edging. I approach it in a very "flowy" way, where I let the body take over and kegel mostly on its own as a result of the heightened sensory experience and only do intentional kegels sparingly.

          Proper edging can also do wonders for those who have desensitized their penis after years of overmasturbating. By taking the "light as a feather approach" of edging, the whole world of nerves in that area wakes up and gets back in tune. I think the best analogy when it comes to the proper approach to edging is a piece of advise an old boss gave me when I was working as a salesman at his store. He pointed out how, when store-clerks got too over eager and loud, customers would eventually get somewhat overwhelmed and tune out. Sure there were customers who would get caught up in the clerk's abundant energy and end up buying some products, but the more subtle clerks were the ones who always managed to get customers engaged and attentive. Why? Because the louder you get, the more likely the senses are to get overstimulated and tune out; however, when you speak in a soft, subtle, calm tone, the senses are forced to focus, tune in and pay full attention in order to get the message that would otherwise get lost were you not to focus your attention like a laser beam.
          I love this post!!! Right on the target WMP, way to go! This post gets five wanks!


          For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

          Comment


          • #6
            WMP is actually correct use a soft touch and you can do what I call a moderate BC kegel and hold it as long as you can. When you come near to the point of no return stimulate something else like the scrotum or the glans. Use losts of lube!


            For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

            Comment


            • #7
              Edging is one of the greatest things I've ever done. I give credit to my increase in EQ to edging.
              Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
              and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

              https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                I love this post!!! Right on the target WMP, way to go! This post gets five wanks!
                All five wanks for my post?!!! Alriiiiiight!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks guys, especially WMP, for a really sound introduction to edging!

                  Just a few questions from this newb!

                  1.) Are you saying that not every edging should end in ejaculation? I know that the point of edging is to reach that point and then come back down again, but similarly most people to seem to end by ejaculating after 15-20 minutes of this. Is edging without ejaculation something to aim for?

                  2.) Is there any ideal time limit on edging? I hear people edging for 10 minutes but also sometimes for 15 or 20 or more. Any thoughts on a good time to aim for? I'm actually quite good at bringing myself back from the brink so theoretically I think I may be able to edge for quite some time, but naturally don't want to do this if it's going to upset my workouts or harm my progress!

                  3.) Is edging on non-training days worth doing? I'm just curious about people's habits and what seems to bring the most success!

                  Thanks again guys for your help.

                  M

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by minglehood View Post
                    Thanks guys, especially WMP, for a really sound introduction to edging!

                    Just a few questions from this newb!

                    1.) Are you saying that not every edging should end in ejaculation? I know that the point of edging is to reach that point and then come back down again, but similarly most people to seem to end by ejaculating after 15-20 minutes of this. Is edging without ejaculation something to aim for?

                    Ejaculating too often can be somewhat detrimental to overall male health, as it's a constant drain of certain minerals and neurotransmitters that us men need to keep above a certain level. I've read tons about this, mostly through investigating ancient teachings from eastern philosophy and traditional medicine. I used to ejaculate at every chance back in the day and, ever since I got in the habit of ejaculating between 2 or 3 times a week, my overall sense of well being (both mentally and physically) has been better than ever. Also, I've found it makes quite a difference with PE, since it allows you to conserve (and accumulate) some chi, which in turn allows for better and better sessions as the days go by before you ejaculate again and also makes Nighttime Wood more abundant and robust.



                    2.) Is there any ideal time limit on edging? I hear people edging for 10 minutes but also sometimes for 15 or 20 or more. Any thoughts on a good time to aim for? I'm actually quite good at bringing myself back from the brink so theoretically I think I may be able to edge for quite some time, but naturally don't want to do this if it's going to upset my workouts or harm my progress!

                    Edging is IMO by far the best way to close a PE session so worry not about it being counterproductive to your workouts; to the contrary, edging is an awesome addition to any PE regimen . Some days you'll feel like you can just edge forever (especially as the days go by in between ejaculations) and other days you only feel like doing only a bit. Listening to your body is always the best step; however, I would try to shoot for no less than 15mins.

                    3.) Is edging on non-training days worth doing? I'm just curious about people's habits and what seems to bring the most success!

                    The penis is in a constant, 24/7 flux of breakdown and repair; when flaccid, the lack of oxygen causes scar tissue to build up and when erect, the flow of fresh, oxygenated blood devours the aforementioned scar tissue. The very purpose of Nighttime/Morning Wood is the penis' way of performing maintenance work in order to keep everything finely tuned and ready to go. Edging is perfectly fine on non-training days as long as you feel like it; if you're simply not inspired to sit and pet your erect dong (especially after several days in a row of doing so) then just leave the little dude alone and don't worry about it.

                    Thanks again guys for your help.

                    M
                    Hope that helps.
                    Last edited by W.M.P.; 01-30-2009, 03:43 PM. Reason: ,

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I like to edge for an hour or two without ejaculating. Then pick up the following night and do another hour or two. A third night is usually the furthest I can last, but my dick is never any larger than at that point. I hit 8" girth at the base a couple of times this way. You just have to be careful with this routine that at the end of the third night's session you don't blow a hole through the wall.
                      Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

                      Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                      Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                      Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
                      Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
                      February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
                      June '13 BPFLS 11"
                      January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
                      December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

                      "It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

                      P.E.: My magnificent obsession

                      "Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                        I like to edge for an hour or two without ejaculating. Then pick up the following night and do another hour or two. A third night is usually the furthest I can last, but my dick is never any larger than at that point. I hit 8" girth at the base a couple of times this way. You just have to be careful with this routine that at the end of the third night's session you don't blow a hole through the wall.
                        Hooray for holding off on ejaculation!See?!! This is also another HUGE reason (pun intended) why I love holding off for a couple of days between ejaculations; each day that you hold off, it's like you keep gathering more and more ammo and each subsequent session gets better and better and the reward is just huge.

                        Also, I must point out that each time I get a chance to edge for an hour or more the experience is just surreal.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thanks again guys!

                          Wow. I came here to get a bigger dick but it looks like I'm going to Nirvana at this rate!

                          M

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            holding off on ejaculation probably helps you cure premature ejaculation too right.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by slanker View Post
                              holding off on ejaculation probably helps you cure premature ejaculation too right.
                              I've always believed that holding off ejaculation is a mental thing so edging could also be a great exercise for those with problems in that department.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X