Timeframe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timeframe?

So, I'm new to the forum, although I've been looking on this site and experimenting with PE techniques for a few months now.

I think I'm ready to dedicate to the beginner routine. I have yet to do a really precise measurement, but I'm say I'm just at six inches in erect length, and five in erect girth (based on some previous measurements). Ultimately, I'd like to make it to between 6.75 and 7.00 inches in erect length, and 5.75 in erect girth. I know PE isn't a sprint, and it takes a lot of time and effort...but is there a realistic timeframe I could expect while on the beginners routine to reach my goals?

Thanks so much for the help.

Hey Newb, welcome to the PE Gym. Nope. Nobody can give you a time frame as everyone gains at different speeds. Just get started and good things will happen. Best of luck in your new venture. JP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

It all depends on your mindset, attitude, and your outlook. If all those are positive, the results you get should be good.
      Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
      and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Like they said above it can be different for just about everyone and is determined by a lot of different variables but if you stick with it staying consistent and positive, I bet .75 - 1 inch in length and .75 in girth could be achieved or close to being achieved in about 1 year. Atleast thats what its seems like from all the posts ive read

Comment

My goal is to achieve 1" in length and .5" in girth in my first year!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EQKing View Post
            My goal is to achieve 1" in length and .5" in girth in my first year!!!!
            I'm with EGKing here, my exact target.

I've established from previous PE that I am a slow gainer, regardless of mind-set (which was devout to my PE regime), so for me this is an optimistic target. Some people gain fast, some slow.
            One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
            Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Working...
            X