Rice Sock Warning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rice Sock Warning!

I decided to use a rice sock today for the first time. I filled a sock up with flaxseeds and put it in the microwave for two minutes. I made the mistake of sticking my dick inside the sock and when the hot flaxseeds touched my penis head I nearly burned it! I did the goofiest looking 'help!-my-cock-is-in-extreme-pain-dance'. So painful! Then I realized that you don't put your dick in it, you wrap the hot rice around your dick from the outside!
    Starting/Current
    BPEL 7" 1/8
    EG 6"

Goal
    more girth!

Yeah and also you should test it on the shaft before your head comes in contact with it to see if it too hot as well. I found out the hard way!
    Current: LOT 6 O'Clock
    NBPFL - 3.5 BPFL - 4.5 FG - 3.875
    NBPEL - 5.5 BPEL - 6.5 EG - 4.125

Short Term Goal:
    NBPFL - 4.5 BPFL - 5.5 FG - 4
    NBPEL - 5.85 BPEL - 6.75 EG - 4.35

Long term goal:
    I like the 9 x 6 thought

Comment

hahahah thats what I thought I was supposed to do the first time too and I was like how does ANYONE do this! Then I kinda figured out the real use on my own. In my opinion though, rice sock isn't that great. It will only stay warm enough for about 5 minutes and a wet towel seems to give a better warm upprocess. A heating pad/blanket would be even better

Comment

Wow, a lot of people have been confused about how to warm up properly. Make sure you use Safety First.

Tsk, tsk.

Hope this alleviates any confusion. Look at the diagram.
        https://www.pegym.com/free-penis-enlargement-exercises-guide/heat-using-a-warm-up

If you wouldn't mind, where or what did you read that led you to believe that to warm up you stick your penis inside the sock? So this can be addressed for future PEers.
        "Why pay for what you can get free"
        How PE Works
        (8/18/08) BPFL 4.12 FG 4.37 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.37
        (3/08/09) BPFL 4.16 FG 4.25 BPEL 6.61 EG 5.25 After 7 months of no PE
        (4/13/09) BPFL 4.18 FG 4.50 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.5

Lesson: PE WORKS
        "We learn from failure, not from success!" - Bram Stoker
        PE90X Routine

Comment

'page not found' concerning the diagram link.

I didn't read it anywhere that you stick your dick inside the rice sock. There was my dick and there was a hole (sock opening) so it made sense at the time. When I didn't feel any heat when I put it inside I thought maybe my dick has to be on the hot rice and that is when everything went horribly wrong.

Now that I know what I'm doing I think it works great though and is quite enjoyable as well!
          Starting/Current
          BPEL 7" 1/8
          EG 6"

Goal
          more girth!

Comment

Hmmm. That's odd. This should work better.

Yeah, it's a warm feeling. I favor warm lubes rather than colder liquids when jelqing.

Let me know if the link doesn't work for you.
            How PE Works

PE90X Routine

Comment

JESUS God Almighty that HAD TO HURT LIKE HELL!
              Everyone dies...
              But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

ok, that link worked fine.

yes, it hurt like hell! It's why I felt like I should warn other newbies, lol.
                Starting/Current
                BPEL 7" 1/8
                EG 6"

Goal
                more girth!

Comment

WOW! No damage I hope. I am glad you posted this, so others can learn from it.
                  ~Peace

Start date: March 05, 2009
                  Beginning stats: BPEL= 6.0" EG= 5.5"
                  Current stats: BPEL=6 1/2" EG= 6"
                  Goals: BPEL= 7" EG= 6"
                  Even better EQ and more visible gains in flaccid length

Comment

nope no damage. I warmed my penis yesterday for about a hour and I think it helped to get rid of my hard flaccid because last night and this morning it was gone. Warm ups are very beneficial! I'm not trying to scare newbs from doing them, just didn't want anyone to repeat what I did!
                    Starting/Current
                    BPEL 7" 1/8
                    EG 6"

Goal
                    more girth!

Comment

Very thoughtful of you. I'm sure since you and some others didn't read anything that confused you, maybe the information about warming up needs to be more clear. Maybe a NOTE: Do not stick your dick directly inside the sock.

I know the male mentality: if there is a hole then it must go in.
                      How PE Works

PE90X Routine

Comment

ALWAYS test the rick sock before putting your penis in or on it. You're lucky you didn't get any 2nd degree burns on your penis. You probably don't need to set flax seeds in the microwave for that long.
                        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I have a fairly new microwave oven and found 1 minute with my rice sock is perfect. At first it doesn't feel warm enough, but after a few seconds wrapped around my shaft the temperature is perfect.

Comment

Hah. I did this too, though I managed not to burn my dick, because luckily, I didn't heat it up long enough. However, I did get a bunch of rice grains in my foreskin, which was annoying, and looked ridiculous/gross. Also, I recommend heating the sock for just under 1:30... but everyone's microwave (and penis) is different.

Comment

Besides being crazy, this guy is a spamer and an active one.

Comment

Working...
                              X