Word not Wurd!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word not Wurd!!!!

JP is going to come down on you dudes for using street slang or what ever that is called. Even i know to use the the word you for "u" etc. I hate to be a big prick but im going to have to hand out demarets! In which you can pay me back in cheap whores. But seriously lets clean up the lingo a bit. I know im not the big english going on but im sure a far peace from some of you blokes. Now don't make me come down from my throne with my sexy cheerleaders to give you all a spanken. Don't have to be a english lit major but a period at the end of your sentence would help. Also capitalize the first word in every sentence. Even I have to go back and fix my own fuck ups when i find them.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

You heard that right, kids! Better use proper grammar or you're all gonna come home to your girlfriends getting cock-slapped by Kingpole!!!

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
      You heard that right, kids! Better use proper grammar or you're all gonna come home to your girlfriends getting cock-slapped by Kingpole!!!
      Hee, I second that.

You spelled Hee wrong it is HEEH!
      Last edited by kingpole; 03-30-2009, 10:20 PM.
      Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
      and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
        Yeah!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I got 22 rep points yea!

Comment

Hahaha. Good post KP. A lot of people register and post a thread before even reading the policy on grammar.

All hail kingpole's (since you registered with it lowercase, ha) reputation:

I was going to use 22 subjects, but I can only have 7.
            "Why pay for what you can get free"
            How PE Works
            (8/18/08) BPFL 4.12 FG 4.37 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.37
            (3/08/09) BPFL 4.16 FG 4.25 BPEL 6.61 EG 5.25 After 7 months of no PE
            (4/13/09) BPFL 4.18 FG 4.50 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.5

Lesson: PE WORKS
            "We learn from failure, not from success!" - Bram Stoker
            PE90X Routine

Comment

Wot? U don't fink we speak propa Kingpole?

Haha just kidding buddy. Yes, I totally agree with your post! Good point well made
              Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

Originally posted by ReetB View Post
                Wot? U don't fink we speak propa Kingpole?

Haha just kidding buddy. Yes, I totally agree with your post! Good point well made
                Well i have no problem speaking and reading street lingo im well versed in Valley girl, Eubonics and Spanglish. But some of the non native speackers may be poorly influenced by our constant butchering of english that they may get frustrated and invade America someday.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                  I got 22 rep points yea!
                  Man KP, I'm never gonig to be able to catch up to you.
                  Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
                  and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Originally posted by jayhawk11 View Post
                    Man KP, I'm never gonig to be able to catch up to you.
                    Well you might, if you hire the mafia to lean on some of the members to give you some rep points. I'll try to give you one now, you deserve it!

Comment

Working...
                    X