Power of the Jelq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power of the Jelq

I dont know if this has been done before, but i`m going to start a routine soley dedicated to jelqing.

I was previously on a routine that included streching 6 minutes in all directions and two hundread 3 second jelqs. From this i had nothing but positive p.i`s after two weeks i had gained in length, but i guess a typical newbie injury is the the intensity of the exercises and i strained a ligament at the base. So after resting for two weeks i`m going to embark on this journey.

This decision came from reading many threads on success stories, from those who have gained enormous amounts from 2-3 inches from just purely stretching and jelqing. Also from my own personal experience 2 years ago when i didnt know anything about jelqing or peing.

Basically i jelqed and maybe for a day and the next time i had intercourse my partner commented on how big it felt now i was surprised, but i couldnt link it to any particular reason i belive it was the jelq.

I completly believe in many theories of peing of LOT theory and stretching inner penis.

I`m going to start my routine of 10 minute warm up followed by wet jelqs and finish with a minimum of 30-45 minutes of ballooning. Increasing my reps by ten each weeks and measing every month. Adding V jelqs after a month
    Then finish of with kegel routine and warm down,

I`m also going to be doing low erection level jelqs between 20-50%, i belive these cause less chance of injury and focuses on length mainly and slight girth, i`ll be montoring my p.i`s closely. I`ll do this for three months in total from the 27th of April.

I think like many things in life we over complete everything i`ve read alot of success stories and in no way discredit anybody`s means in achieving there goal or the exercises they use. But i believe that the similarity between all big gainers is there dedication, consistency.

I`m not sure exactly what my length is, i have a girth of 6 inches, i did measure my bone pressed length at 7`2 and not bone pressed at 6`8. Though i`m not sure if this is accurate as through ballooning ive managed to place both hands on my penis with the head and more above my hands. Now when i place both hands on a ruler my hands measure at 7 inches, and my head of my penis would seem to be reach more then 7 inches is this is true so i dont know exactly what length i am.

I think girth of six inches is good enough for me any increase is just a bonus, i wont to be a solid 8 inches not bone pressed even though i`m not sure what my length is. So i wish to gain 1`2 inches by my non bone pressed.

Feel free to evaluate my routine give advice and punch holes in my theory. I will find out the true power of the jelq.
    Last edited by Dizzler; 04-18-2009, 09:06 AM. Reason: Add information on routine

Assuming that you measured properly and do happen to have a solid 6" in girth, then you should know that you have one seriously THICK motherfucker hanging from your pelvis. That being said, I would advise you to stick with the lower-erection level jelqs you mentioned, since they would tackle more length than girth. Already at 6" in girth, if you gain a lot more girth, it could end up being more of a hindrance that anything else. Lower-erection jelqs will still add some girth, but not as much as if you did high-erection girth work like high-erection jelqs, Ulis, compressors etc.

I started a jelq-only routine (absolutely NOTHING but semi-erect jelqs) a couple of weeks ago, and the results are 100% positive; after a solid year of dedicated PE (where I've tried most exercises and quasi-mastered quite a few of them), the results of my latest approach have been quite a testament to the power of simple, basic, good ole' jelqs. To all the eager newbies out there who salivate at their upcoming, oft touted "90-day badge" I say this: Before rushing into any "advanced exercises" on your frantic quest towards the materialization of your ideal penis, take a step back and listen to those who have gone before you. During this whole time of learning and experimenting with the twists and tweaks of PE, I have finally given a full embrace to the simple yet deeply wise advice that many before me had constantly planted right before me time and time again: If approached as a humble, truly aspiring craftsman, then the jelq (an artform in and of itself with never ending possibilities for ever-increasing mastery) is all you'll ever need on your quest for the elusive yet attainable, ideal phallus.
    Last edited by W.M.P.; 04-18-2009, 10:31 AM. Reason: .

Comment

I think this is going to be interesting, and i measured by using a piece of strong and it was between 14.9-15 centemetres so i`m pretty confident on that. Thanks for the knowledge and the encouragement.

What where your gains from only jelqing

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzler View Post
        What where your gains from only jelqing
        I don't know cause I've only been doing this jelq-only approach for about 3 weeks, so I will be measuring at the 3 month mark. However, the PI's are through the roof, man. This whole week I've been getting the kind of nighttime/morning erections that I used to get way back in my teenage years (I'm 35 now). In fact, I was quite shocked last nite and this early morning because even while being a little sick (I've been having some cold/flu symptoms for the last 2 days, which usually means my dick just goes away on vacation until I'm fully recovered), I had a couple of night/morning woodies that woke me up because it felt like my dick was about to rip through my underwear.

Comment

so i guess where both doing this then, whats your routine like and what are your current stats now

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzler View Post
            whats your routine like and what are your current stats now
            I'm @ 6.75" BPEL and about 5" Girth. All I'm doing is 10 minutes of jelquing at about 6 in the morning and another 10 minutes at around 6 to 6:30 in the evening; that's all I'm doing. No stretching or any other stuff; just good ole' jelquing.
            Last edited by W.M.P.; 04-18-2009, 04:09 PM. Reason: ,

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
              I'm @ 6.75" BPEL and about 5" Girth. All I'm doing is 10 minutes of jelquing at about 6 in the morning and another 10 minutes at around 6 to 6:30 in the evening; that's all I'm doing. No stretching or any other stuff; just good ole' jelquing.
              This is a great and simple routine, shouold benifit you a lot. I enjoy doing low erection jelqs as well and may return to them after a month or so of Supra slammers. Dizz this is a great thread!
              Last edited by kingpole; 04-18-2009, 06:59 PM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I hope i get results from this keep you guys posted

Comment

I started jelquing 7 months 3hs per night always erect no days off ending with thrombosed vein which is almost healed, i want to know if erect jelquing adds lenght , i thought that after all the punishement my peniz took my peniz was ready this time to even more punishment but it looks like no matter how many years u have in pe jelq is still no joke, pls correct me if im wrong , is there people that after some years can handle more than 1hs of jelq per day and dont take days off.

Comment

Originally posted by Wintergates View Post
                    I started jelquing 7 months 3hs per night always erect no days off ending with thrombosed vein which is almost healed, i want to know if erect jelquing adds lenght , i thought that after all the punishement my peniz took my peniz was ready this time to even more punishment but it looks like no matter how many years u have in pe jelq is still no joke, pls correct me if im wrong , is there people that after some years can handle more than 1hs of jelq per day and dont take days off.
                    Sounds like you're looking for fast results if you're doing that much jelqing, especially erect. From what I understand, it's possible the gains from jelqing happen from stimulating blood to move through the penis, which can stimulate growth. So it's not actually a pressure and strength thing, and doing the strokes softer, and on a partially erect penis really is ideal. Given that, it would also indicate that jelqing erect is more or less useless (I'm pretty sure it can produce results, but it's dangerous, and less than ideal)

Accept that it'll take 6 months to see changes, and jelq the way you're advised to. I have a nice dent and numb patch on my shaft from jelqing with intense pressure when I first started out, which is a nice reminder nowadays to follow the instructions when you don't know what you're doing, and be safe. Do 20 minutes jelqing, 2 on 1 off, and let time do it's thing. It'll be more enjoyable, less uncomfortable from obsessively looking for results after 2 weeks, and produce far greater ad stronger results for you and your penis.
                    Hi! Good luck on your PE journey

You can read my own progress here.

Comment

I just recently About did the same thing. Stretching was giving bad response so tossed it all together. I love the jelq like you do. Glad to see you gaining. Congrats! The jelq is one powerful tool to utilize correctly!

Comment

2012-03-11-0089_jing-yu_3a77412a.jpg

Comment

Working...
                        X