Ball sack skin stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball sack skin stretching

I realize that is a weird subject line...so let me elaborate.

I have a condition called "chordee" which in a nutshell means I have a downward curved erection. When I am not hard...I am fine, but I take on a banana like shape when hard.

It doesn't affect sex so much except for certain positions, but I think what I have is a mixed form of chordee. One where the actual muscle/tissue is doing one thing, and the other is called "skin tethering" where my ball sack happens to connect up on my shaft a little higher then normal. This is because the skin is shorter/tighter on the underside of my shaft, versus the top having longer skin. It's like if you were to put ductape on a balloon and then blow it up...the balloon would shape itself toward the duct tape.

Anyways, obviously skin can stretch...but one thing I have been doing isn't so much PE (though I do manually clamp at times swelling my dick up huge)...is I have been working on pulling my sack down while pulling my penis up, hence stretching all tha tskin on the underside, especially the webbing.

I have been applying lotion to the skin since I don't want to tear/rip it. I know this would take a long time but felt it was worth asking whether I would actually see my skin eventually stretch, get looser?

See the attached images.

thanks
    Attached Files

That first pic is that a full 100% erection? This does not seem bad at all, normal! Hmmm, you can jelq your balls and skin. But they seem to hang good anyway. The webbing is normal as well.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I am not hard in any of those. When erect, I am about 7.75 x 5.5. When I am hard, the skin on the underside of my dick gets very tight and if I pull down on my ball sack while hard, it pulls my erection down even further, so it already curves down, and if I pull down my head literally looks at the floor.

My thought process is that if I loosen that skin a little bit, it might relieve the tightness which affects my perineum and causes me extra sensitivity in certain positions. I would hope it might let me erection straight out slightly, though like I said in my original post..that is affected INSIDE my shaft fro what I can tell.

Comment

Are you sure it is just the skin of your scrotum that is holding your erection down? Seems like there might be some other interior tissues involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
          Are you sure it is just the skin of your scrotum that is holding your erection down? Seems like there might be some other interior tissues involved.
          yes, I am sure there are interior tissues, but I think the skin plays a factor too.

I will try and get a pic tonight if possible of me being hard so you can see what I am talking about.

Comment

Ball sac

Originally posted by bulldog28 View Post
            yes, I am sure there are interior tissues, but I think the skin plays a factor too.

I will try and get a pic tonight if possible of me being hard so you can see what I am talking about.
            Been a while since anyone posted. Could this be the raphe that runs up the shaft thats causing the curve ?
            You can stretch that. Your dick looks great ,by the way!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Yes. Holding the skin back where it connects to the underside of the shaft while you stretch, will reduce Turkey Neck. I have reduced mine by a good half of what it was and I had skin much further up the shaft than you do. *jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

the OP's penis looks a bit similar to mine, though i have just a tad less extra 'web' i think. i was always under the assumption that this little skin flap was rather normal but after doing some research there seems to be a growing number of guys who see it as some sort of defect. i've fallen into this trap myself as of late and have become obsessed with this little 'turkey neck'. do most circumcised men have this to some degree? it's really kind of bugging me out.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog28 View Post
                  I realize that is a weird subject line...so let me elaborate.

I have a condition called "chordee" which in a nutshell means I have a downward curved erection. When I am not hard...I am fine, but I take on a banana like shape when hard.

It doesn't affect sex so much except for certain positions, but I think what I have is a mixed form of chordee. One where the actual muscle/tissue is doing one thing, and the other is called "skin tethering" where my ball sack happens to connect up on my shaft a little higher then normal. This is because the skin is shorter/tighter on the underside of my shaft, versus the top having longer skin. It's like if you were to put ductape on a balloon and then blow it up...the balloon would shape itself toward the duct tape.

Anyways, obviously skin can stretch...but one thing I have been doing isn't so much PE (though I do manually clamp at times swelling my dick up huge)...is I have been working on pulling my sack down while pulling my penis up, hence stretching all tha tskin on the underside, especially the webbing.

I have been applying lotion to the skin since I don't want to tear/rip it. I know this would take a long time but felt it was worth asking whether I would actually see my skin eventually stretch, get looser?

See the attached images.

thanks

nice dick! anyway, is it painful whenever you get hard?
                  Start 2010-02-14: 6" BPEL x 4.5" EG
                  2017-05-27: 21cm (8 1/4") BPEL x 5" EG, flaccid at 5" (same)
                  2018-05-05: 23cm (9") BPEL (can reach 9 1/4" depending on how I measure it) x 5" EG, flaccid at 5" (same)

Comment

hope this is of some help, i have ventral congenital curve and I have reduced the curve somewhat by manual stretching but I'm considering surgery. Why? because it interferes with my sex life and I figure I can do pe afterwards to regain length lost in surgery:

The commonest direction of curvature in men with the congenital variety is in a downward (ventral) direction. It can also present with lateral curvature. The cause of this condition is asymmetrical sizing of the chambers within the penis. Downward curvature occurs when the corpus spongiosum has developed shorter than the 2 corpora cavernosa and this results in a downward curving when the penis becomes erect. No curvature is seen in the flaccid state. In congenital lateral penile curvature one corpus cavernosum is shorter than the other and tugs the penis to its side during erection. In congenital curvature there is no scarring process. This condition is not treated with medicine, is not progressive and is usually treated with surgery where it interferes with the patient’s ability to have sexual intercourse or is psychologically disturbing for the patient.

Comment

Bulldog- your dick is regular only. Good job at growing a man's dick. It's not even weird, which leads me to question why you felt insecure in the first place. I halfway wish it was ireegular, as it would be a great conversation starter for parties.

Comment

Not totally sure how I got here but yeah.Just wanted to say it makes me mad that I can't see the attached images... I dont know why and yes.. ik this is like 8 years later but who gives a fuck right? lmao

Comment

Working...
                        X