1 rep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 rep?

Throughout my jelqing career i always thought this was 1 repetition (ok grip) :

You start out with 1 OK grip at the base, and 1 behind the glans

Once the base OK grip milks all the way to the glans OK grip that is 1 repetition.

Repeat same process for the next "repetitions".

Is that the currently accepted "repetition"?

Or is it soemthing different?

Thanks
    2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
    6: 5.75 | 6.25
    7: 6 | 6.5
    8: 6 | 6.5
    9: 6.25 | 6.75
    10: 6.25 | 6.75
    11: 6.25 | 6.75
    12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
    8"

I personally just grab at the base, get the bulge moving up the shaft and as soon as I get close to the glans, I'll grip with the other hand and immediately let go of the one at the top. I do it in a very fluid fashion, without timing it or thinking about it whatsoever. I do it just like riding a bicycle; you get on it and pedal away without analyzing it. As long as you're grabbing at the base properly and keeping a nice grip, the rest is just about having a steady, fluid rhythm and enjoying the ride.

Comment

Yes but i need to know what a rep is becuase i need to count reps atm.

Because im on kingpoles routine which calls for 40 jelqs i need to know what your description of rep is

thanks

Goal
      8"

Comment

I don't bother with counting reps; I always lose count and don't focus on the exercise. I do the OK and V jelq for 10 minutes each. That way, like WMP says, you can enjoy the ride. Don't get hung up on counting!

Comment

Oh alright, ive always been scared of underworking/overworking my penis if i didnt count reps right.

Is it completely necessary to do V jelqs? Throughout my PE career ive never done them and ive gained a little bit already

Goal
          8"

Comment

I'm currently counting reps, because I'm doing my V jelq under a shower, can't use my timer there

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
            As long as you are using 2 hands to Jelq with, both hands count as 1 rep. If you are doing say, the 3-part-dry-Jelqs, using just one hand, then 1 hand would count as 1 rep.
            Originally posted by Gator View Post
            Two handed motion = One rep for me. So, when I say 75 reps, I am stroking 150 times according to one hand = one rep.
            Originally posted by JonPop View Post
            To do a wet Jelq correctly, you need to use both hands. Start with a 50-60% erection, grasp the base with an O.K. grip and slide with medium pressure to move the "Blood Bulge" up to the glans. Hold as you start the second hand up and then release the first hand. You want the shaft to stay engorged with maxium blood during the wet Jelq. Both hands count as 1 rep.
            Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
            I count one stroke as one jelq.

I find that just using a timer is not a very precise method of jelqing. You need time to re-lube, you need time to get the erection to subside, etc. You lose time when you re-lube.

If you count each stroke, you get a very precise jelq session. But it's true that counting gets boring. Sometimes your mind drifts off into random ideas and you stop counting by accident.

It's really hard to be 100% precise with PE. It takes a great load of concentration. You're thinking of the proper technique and then you're counting the reps. Multi tasking!

IMHO opinion it depends what routine you are following, if you are doing JP routine, then two jelq = 1 REP, in wet. If you are doing RH routine , he mean it one rep = 1 Jelq. In my own understanding , like V jelq 3 jelq was needed to make it one complete cycle, and Wet jelq 2 hands was needed. Its obvious I follow JP routine

https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...html#post27340
            March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
            Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
            Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL
            No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Lol finally thank you for this info.

Goal
              8"

Comment

I've always counted 1 stroke as 1 rep. Some guys count 2 strokes (1 left, 1 right) as one rep.
                Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Doesnt it make a big difference in the way you count?

Because you could in theory be doing 100 jelqs when the "required" number was 200 right?

Goal
                  8"

Comment

Originally posted by trex View Post
                    Doesnt it make a big difference in the way you count?

Because you could in theory be doing 100 jelqs when the "required" number was 200 right?
                    Most definitely. If you have any doubts about the rotuine author's definition of a rep, it would be best to ask. You can always err on the side of caution and count using 1 stroke as a rep- you can always build up your rep count with time.
                    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I stopped counting reps after a few weeks. I would lose my focus when I tried to count them. Eventually, you should be able to get into the rhythm of your routine and learn when you are overdoing it. Listen to your body. It should tell you when it's time to stop.
                      Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                      Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                      Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
                      Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
                      February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
                      June '13 BPFLS 11"
                      January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
                      December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

Ok guys thanks for your help

Goal
                        8"

Comment

I initially thought of doing my Jelqs based on time .... but then counting gives you an accurate measurement of volume during your pe exercises because sometimes during my pe sessions i end up having to do things here and there in between my exercises like if i get a boner by chance then i'd take some time off to let my wood subside etc .... So i find it more accurate and convenient to keep counting my jelqs. By the way i do 1 stroke = 1 jelq!!!!

Comment

I count to 5 before i end the sroke. Then switch count to five again. Just to set a consistant pace.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

One stroke of your penis = 1 rep. It really is'nt that hard to understand

Comment

Working...
                              X