Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jelqing before stretching?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jelqing before stretching?

    Does anyone advise jelqing before stretching to switch up your routine for maximize your gains? I don't want my body to get use to the routine eventually, if the rationale behind stretching before jelqing is to push more blood in the areas stretched, then could it be conceived that we jelq to get the blood moving and then stretch so the blood moves more to the new areas?

  • #2
    Nope we stretch to stretch the ligaments. We Jelq to move the blood bulge. You want to stretch flaccid.

    I've got a Tiger by the tail.

    Comment


    • #3
      After your beginner routine, you should take 2 weeks off. This is called a deconditioning break. Dont worry about switching it up. Stretch first, jelq after
      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

      Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'


      Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

      TGC Theory

      A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

      Comment


      • #4
        I personally don't believe there is a set way to do anything about PE. You do what works for you. Some folks do stretch after they jelq. I have personally tried it and I find a bulging penis which is full of blood (post jelqing) is difficult to stretch. But some people prefer it that way. To each his own.
        Everyone dies...
        But not everyone lives

        HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

        Comment


        • #5
          I've always proposed doing girth work first since intense stretches have a way of exhausting the penis that can make doing girth work immediately afterwards difficult. The exception would be if you're very prone to getting erect doing girth work. That way the stretching would tire you out enough so that you can get your girth work done without interference.

          Every man is diferent so some experimentation is definitely going to be in order. That's what the beginner phase is for- it's a period where you get to orient yourself with your penis and figure out your individual tolerances, strengths, and weaknesses. Find what works for you and stick to it.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

          The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

          25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            I've always proposed doing girth work first since intense stretches have a way of exhausting the penis that can make doing girth work immediately afterwards difficult. The exception would be if you're very prone to getting erect doing girth work. That way the stretching would tire you out enough so that you can get your girth work done without interference.

            Every man is diferent so some experimentation is definitely going to be in order. That's what the beginner phase is for- it's a period where you get to orient yourself with your penis and figure out your individual tolerances, strengths, and weaknesses. Find what works for you and stick to it.

            I hear that. I suppose that could be the reason I have difficulty getting erect sumtimes when I try doing high level jelqing after my stretching routine. I might do the reverse on monday and see what happens. Thanks for the tip.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by slanker View Post
              I hear that. I suppose that could be the reason I have difficulty getting erect sumtimes when I try doing high level jelqing after my stretching routine. I might do the reverse on monday and see what happens. Thanks for the tip.
              +1 Thats interesting, never thought of it that way.
              09/15/2009 : BPEL 7.25 EL 7.00 EG 5.50
              10/22/2009 : BPEL 7.50 EL 7.25 EG 5.50
              02/09/2010 : BPEL 8.25 EL 7.50 EG 5.50
              03/30/2010 : BPEL 8.60 EL 7.60 EG 5.50
              08/04/2010 : BPEL 8.60 EL 7.60 EG 5.60

              Goal : BPEL 9.00 EL 8.00EG 6.00

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by slanker View Post
                I hear that. I suppose that could be the reason I have difficulty getting erect sumtimes when I try doing high level jelqing after my stretching routine. I might do the reverse on monday and see what happens. Thanks for the tip.
                You're welcome Let us know how it works out for you.
                Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                  Nope we stretch to stretch the ligaments. We Jelq to move the blood bulge. You want to stretch flaccid.
                  Dosen't stretching work the tunica too ????

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Ive alway done Jelqing pre stretching. Jelqing makes the tissue expand and become more loose which favours when stretching it.
                    Start:2008-10-4
                    Reborn Alpha Male
                    BPFSL (18")
                    FG (10 cm )
                    BPEL ( 23 cm)
                    MEG (15 cm)
                    ----
                    EQ (~ 8)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Well I've been doing this and it's helping my routine. After jelqing the penis is warm and pliable for a good stretch.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Should you heat after the jelq if done in this order?

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X