stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretching

I have gotten into martial arts like karate and capoeira and have been doing yoga and other things

I am always stretching and thinking of flexibility. I play it by ear ad feel how mny body responds, what feels loose, what feels like it needs to be protected and not over worked.

How does stretching the penis work?

Are recovery and efficiency and frequency guidelines for penis stretching related to general muscle and ligament and tendon care? and how does it relate to jelq session frequency

Originally posted by mighty sparrow View Post
    I have gotten into martial arts like karate and capoeira and have been doing yoga and other things

I am always stretching and thinking of flexibility. I play it by ear ad feel how mny body responds, what feels loose, what feels like it needs to be protected and not over worked.

How does stretching the penis work?

Are recovery and efficiency and frequency guidelines for penis stretching related to general muscle and ligament and tendon care? and how does it relate to jelq session frequency
    Man I haven't heard from another Capoeirista in forever - Paranaue brother!

Stretching the penis is basically stretching the suspensory ligaments and the tunica - the "tube". Yes, you should follow the same guidelines for deep stretching as you do with any other part of your body.

Generally after you stretch you Jelq to promote blood flow to the smooth muscle in the corpus chambers, thus building the muscle like you would if you were building any other muscle. The trouble is, this is not a skeletal muscle and can't be "flexed". So all that can be done is manually increasing bloodflow
    Starting stats:.......Current stats:
    BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
    EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

Wht is Capoeirista?

And i want to learn more about it. Teach me this cap stuff and i can teach about the finer nuances of stretching the penis.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Lol

Capoeira is a dance/martial art developed by African slaves in Brazil. The story goes they weren't allowed to practice any kind of self defense but they found that their owners allowed them to do "tribal dances", so they just developed a martial art system that could be practiced under the guise of a tribal dance. After the end of slavery it became a national martial art in Brazil, got a lot faster and flashier and it's making its way slowly to the US. Honestly, it's the base for most breakdance - a lot of the same moves are used.

Comment

Oh i see.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Your turn, I want to hear about the fine nuances of penis pulling

Comment

Originally posted by DailyAffirmation View Post
              Lol

Capoeira is a dance/martial art developed by African slaves in Brazil. The story goes they weren't allowed to practice any kind of self defense but they found that their owners allowed them to do "tribal dances", so they just developed a martial art system that could be practiced under the guise of a tribal dance. After the end of slavery it became a national martial art in Brazil, got a lot faster and flashier and it's making its way slowly to the US. Honestly, it's the base for most breakdance - a lot of the same moves are used.
              yes it is a dance and martial art and musical and spiritual culture created by slaves in brazil that combines several aspect of various African martial arts in particular the congo and angola and the people of yoruba, ibo, fon, ewe and asannti. to my knowledge. but other places as well!

there is a related machete dance (kata, exercise, training drill) called maculele

Comment

Working...
              X