Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does your natural size affect PE growth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does your natural size affect PE growth?

Thinking about it, the more organ tissue there is to work with the easier it'll acclimate to your goal -- right?

One would think, so but it does not seem to bear out in practise. There are many theories as to why, I lean to the theory that if you are born with more, you tend to be less motivated.

Comment

It makes sense that the larger your penis is the more you have to work with. It's easier to get from 8" to 9" than from 6" to 9", but Pegasus is right about this theory not bearing out in practice.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Yes it would be easier to go from 8 to 9 than from 6 to 9. But is it easier to go from 6" to 7" than from 8" to 9".
        There are a number of factors, the 6" guy is probably more motivated, so even though it is a biger change in % terms, he is likely to keep at it. On the other hand the 8" guy starts off strong but after a few weeks goes -hell an 8" dick is ok, to hell with this work.
        Another factor could be how others react to it, now for all you guys that think all women drool over 8" plus dicks it ain't necessarily so. I started with a 7.75" bpel and my now ex was well happy, the first time I did pe I got to 8.25" bpel, a big dick yes, but only a .5 increase over a considerable time. She was saying whatever you are doing to your dick stop it. Now I can't see that happening to the 6" guy. Also I had done a lot of edging before I started PE , perhaps that 7.75" bpel wasn't really pre pe, I now think the edging increased it. There may be many more factors.
        What we do know in practise, is that a large starting penis ,does not always confer the advantage you might think.

Comment

I was 5.5" when i starte and during the growth period i grew to 7.5". The rest of the growth took work, time and some effort where that 2" growth period seem effortless.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
            I was 5.5" when i starte and during the growth period i grew to 7.5". The rest of the growth took work, time and some effort where that 2" growth period seem effortless.

Hi, Kingpole. How long did it take from 5.5 to 7.5 ? And what are your current measurments ?

Comment

Kingpole, what is meant by growth period, is that when your penis gives in and starts to grow, and is that why i hear it comes in spurts???
              Starting stats:
              BPFL: 4" MFG:4" NBPEL: 5.5"
              9/15/09 - NPBEL: 6.2" MEG: 5"
              3/10 ***NEW BPEL: 6.7" - Stopped
              -----------------
              1/24/12 - started again.
              NBPEL: 5 3/4" BPEL: 6 3/8' BEG: 5.75" MidEG: 5"
              New Goal for 2012. BPEL: 7", MEG 6".
              3/7/12 - Ap90 - Day 1

Comment

Working...
              X