Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trimming Pubic Hair

G'day P.E. gurus'

I have been fooling around with my talli wacker, trying out different hand positions for the Jelqing technique and also safe ways of obtaining a good stretch of my male member. I have not quite got into a routine since i am a newbie in the art of P.E. . Though i am trying to perfect technique and see what works for the ol' boy before i get too serious and buy all the lube and shlong warmer. I have two questions on Jelqing that i need some expert verification on.

Question 1
    During my practice, i have noticed that Jelqing (holding base of penis in O.K. hold and gently stroking up to just before the gland) that my Pubic hair gets caught up with each new stroke. I have come to the conclusion that maybe a trim around the base of the bean pole and adjacent area will improve how well i can perform the exercise. Has anyone else experienced this ? or do i just have extra long pubic hairs ? or am i doing this all wrong and just getting my kicks for free !

Question 2
    It also seems difficult to get the next Jelq O.K grip with the opposite hand into correct position at the base of the one eyed monster since all the skin is pulled out to a degree from the previous stroke. Am i supposed to hold my skin back some how and slippery slide over with the Jelqing, this would require lots of lube, or still allow my skin to stretch up the phanlx with each new stroke.

I hope i have made it semi-clear the questions i am asking.

Just get a pair of scissors and take ALOT of care and time in trimming.

That should free up alot of room to jelq, I've had a similar problem when attempting to jelq in the past but after I'd mowed the lawn it was alot easier to do.

I'm not sure if I answered both questions, one or none. Regardless I hope this helps!

LookAlive
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Question 2: Jelq over the stretched skin. Your skin needs to stretch also.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Buy a basic beard-trimmer (unless you have one already) and keep the whole area trimmed. I trim about every 2 days or so. It all really depends on your goals. If you wanna jelq while also giving Willie a daily "Jerry Curl", then forget the trimming and keep doin' yo' thang.

Comment

I use a beard trimmer. It has three different clip-ons: 1/16", 2/16" and 3/16" and is really easy to use. I also shave the base of the shaft and the balls. Makes me look bigger

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
            Buy a basic beard-trimmer (unless you have one already) and keep the whole area trimmed. I trim about every 2 days or so. It all really depends on your goals. If you wanna jelq while also giving Willie a daily "Jerry Curl", then forget the trimming and keep doin' yo' thang.
            "Jerry Curl?" Man you are dating yourself Jimbo.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
              "Jerry Curl?" Man you are dating yourself Jimbo.
              Not me, Sensei; I keep it all nicely trimmed. I just thought maybe he's into the "Soul Glow" style.

Comment

Thanks for the quick responses on the subject, i'll try searching the forums more before asking questions that may have been asked 100 times before by other Newbies as well.

The pitch has now been cleared, and it looks like a spinning wicket with a light covering of grass, it definetly allowed for better Jelq technique. The enchanted forest gone, now the tree of life is standling alone in all its glory able now to receive the right treatment and grow grow grow.

Comment

I used to trim regularly, but ever since I started PE, the rough hair at the base of the penis that you encounter with every jelqing stroke is kinda irritating, so I shaved it off. The difference is physically noticeable. I probably won't be doing it again (shaving is a pain in the ass in general; anywhere), but yeah, it's almost worth it, except for the day or two afterwards where it's basically like having a porcupine in your pants.

Comment

Working...
                  X