Edging 2x in One Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging 2x in One Day?

In my routine today, i edged at the end of my session, but i only had time for 10 minutes, I think it would be safe to go back later on in the day and get more edging in, what do you think? Would this affect my results? Should i not go back and edge?
    Lifes greatest rewards are long worth the wait

IMO If I was you I would do the rest of the edging in another day. Too much is like not enough. Take a little break. Rest is always good in proper portion.
    Start : 1 / 03 / 09
    5.5 x 4.50

Current : 21/03/10
    6"375x4.75"

Short term Goal
    6.5 x 5.5

Long term Goal
    7x6

No overdo No fast way Just Slow and EASY.
    Dedication , Good technic , Patience ,Rest , Believe , Supplements , A lot of Water

Comment

I have been doing P.E. for roughly a little more then 4 and a half months, would this make a difference?

Comment

My views on edging are well known, go hard, go long, go often and the rules are only a guide.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          My views on edging are well known, go hard, go long, go often and the rules are only a guide.

Sweet Nature You get the most out of it that way, I will follow your advice

Comment

Cool!

Comment

I don't think it would hurt but I know my dick would get terribly exhausted doing it more than once a day.
              Everyone dies...
              But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Stamina is built by training, of course PESG this has to be progressive.

Comment

Working...
                X