Best place to start for a newbie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to start for a newbie?

Hey there, new here and no knowledge to this subject - so where is the best place to start? I was thinking of getting this book;

Amazon.com: Exercising The Penis: How To Make Your Most Prized Organ Bigger, Harder & Healthier (Penis Enlargement) (9781434826312): Aaron Kemmer, Deby Cassill, Richard Howard II: Books

I know poeple say you can get all the info on the net for free but I don't mind paying rather then spending hours trying to piece everything together and decide what is best etc.

A few ?'s if anyone can chime in...

Anyone read this book and think it was good in explaining the beginner techniques and learning how to use them etc.?

Can you do exercises without any "equipment" or "devices"?

Does training help with the fullness/hardness and length of time your erections last ie. during sex? Or is it solely bases for gaining size and length.

Do you know if techniques will help if somone is having erectile difficulties due to necessary medications?

Thanks a lot for the input!

Originally posted by Andrew78 View Post
    Hey there, new here and no knowledge to this subject - so where is the best place to start? I was thinking of getting this book;

Amazon.com: Exercising The Penis: How To Make Your Most Prized Organ Bigger, Harder & Healthier (Penis Enlargement) (9781434826312): Aaron Kemmer, Deby Cassill, Richard Howard II: Books

I know poeple say you can get all the info on the net for free but I don't mind paying rather then spending hours trying to piece everything together and decide what is best etc.

A few ?'s if anyone can chime in... OK i will

Anyone read this book and think it was good in explaining the beginner techniques and learning how to use them etc.? Yes i have and i find it very informative.

Can you do exercises without any "equipment" or "devices"? I have never used any equipment just my hands and my dick

Does training help with the fullness/hardness and length of time your erections last ie. during sex? Or is it solely bases for gaining size and length. Yes...All that you stated.

Do you know if techniques will help if somone is having erectile difficulties due to necessary medications?

Yes

Thanks a lot for the input!
    Your welcome, welcome to Pegym.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

To be honest bud, starting out you really don't need all the info on all the techniques. Start with JonPop's 90 day newbie routine that is stickied in the Beginner forum. The only thing that isn't explained in detail in that post is the kegel, where you flex your PC muscle. You can find it by cutting off your urine stream mid-piss. When the term kegel is used, all it means is a PC muscle flex.

Hopefully after 90 days you should have developed enough interest to find out about more advanced techniques, but keep to those basics for at least 3 whole months. I'd advise to keep doing that until you stop getting gains, then you can consider changing your routine.
      Starting stats:.......Current stats:
      BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
      EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

Buy the book!! But Affirmation is right, JP's 90 day beginner program works great for me.....

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

Also see https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ety-first.html

Welcome to the gym and good luck!!
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
          Buy the book!! But Affirmation is right, JP's 90 day beginner program works great for me.....

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

Also see https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ety-first.html

Welcome to the gym and good luck!!

Thanks for the info I may give this a go, I just gave it a glance and to start...how often is this done? Everyday? Approx how long does it take to do the Routine? Do you stand or sit?

I will read through it with more details tonight or tomorrow and give it a try and may post back with some more clarification if that is ok...

Thanks for all the help!

Comment

Gave it a go, seems to be going pretty well. I am useing Vaseline/Protrolem Jelly as a lube for the wet exercises. I am going at this once a week for the first month then will jump into everty day. Want to start slow and go from there.

THanks again for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew78 View Post
              Thanks for the info I may give this a go, I just gave it a glance and to start...how often is this done? Everyday? Approx how long does it take to do the Routine? Do you stand or sit?

I will read through it with more details tonight or tomorrow and give it a try and may post back with some more clarification if that is ok...

Thanks for all the help!

Typically, most guys new to PE do a 5 on 2 off schedule. The newbie routine, from what I recall shouldn't take you more than say 20-30 minutes to start off with. When I first started, I did it standing up but now I sit unless I'm stretching.

Good luck bro and let us know how you do.
              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
              X