Some Questions to the pro's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Questions to the pro's

Hey guys, I'm new (have posted on the "introduce yourself page", and I just have a few questions which have sprung up from my training. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-I dont understand the concept of LOT. I understand the whole stretching and feeling the tug when you kegel, but what does this mean? Is it a good thing or bad thing? what is the physiology? Around 8-9 o'clock is my LOT.

-I have read posts where people say only wet Jelq to the glans, yet I've seen videos where the Jelq is done all the way and the hand flicks off the end due to the pressure of stretching. Can anyone elaborate why you would stop at the glans?

-As odd as this sounds, my hot water service takes a long time to heat up, so to not wake everyone up in the house when I practise, can I say, microwave a heat bag or wheat bag and apply to the area for warm ups?

-Sometimes I get the red spots on my penis however last night whilst doing the V jelq, i noticed a small purple blotch along a small purple vein, like the vein had burst or something. Doesnt hurt and hasnt got worse, is only about 1 or 2 mm in diameter. Does this need to heal and disappear completely before continuing, or do I wait a day or so and get back into it regardless if its gone or not?

-Is PE training like weight training whereupon there is an increase in load, be it weight, reps or decreased idle time, or are we using a fairly constant load over time but increasing it only slightly as the penis is conditioned to the training?

Hope this makes sense to everyone.

Any assistance with the above questions would be most appreciated. Thanks again.
    August 09
    NBPEL 6.25
    BPFSL 7 & 7/16
    BPEL - 6.9
    EG 5.4
    Current
    BPFSL
    8 5/8
    BPEL 7 15/16
    EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
    NBPEL - approx 7"
    The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

oh, and 1 more question, what is meant by the term "erection quality", and how is this improved/declined

cheers
    August 09
    NBPEL 6.25
    BPFSL 7 & 7/16
    BPEL - 6.9
    EG 5.4
    Current
    BPFSL
    8 5/8
    BPEL 7 15/16
    EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
    NBPEL - approx 7"
    The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Hi Rockofox first of all L.O.T stands for loss of tug when you stretch your penis upwards and perform a kegel and your penis tugs back you have a 12'00 LOT which according to the LOT theory should give you quicker gains when you stretch your penis straight out and perform a kegel and your penis tugs back this means you have a 9'00 LOT which is also good and many pe'eers have had quicker gains which 9'00 and 12'00 LOT's and when you stretch your penis downwards and perform a kegel and your penis tugs back this means you have a 6'00 LOT which takes longer to show gains according to the LOT theory but check out JonPops beginner routine on how to perform the correct stretches for own personal LOT. Also get a sock and fill it with 2-3 cups of rice and heat this in the microwave for 50-60 seconds then use this to warm your penis up. I also get red spots sometime you maybe jelqing with too much force i wouldn't worry too much about it not really sure about the purple spot though but take a day rest from pe until it has gone just to be sure, and i think erection quality is how hard/soft your erection is. Hope my post helps good luck with your gains.

Comment

G.O.A.T. Re-read your post. LOT is "Loss" of tug. When you kegel, and don't get any pull back, this is Loss of tug. If you kegel at 6:00 and don't feel a tug back, your LOT is 6:00.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I start losing tug at 10:00 o colock last time i checked.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by RockofFox View Post
            Hey guys, I'm new (have posted on the "introduce yourself page", and I just have a few questions which have sprung up from my training. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-I dont understand the concept of LOT. I understand the whole stretching and feeling the tug when you kegel, but what does this mean? Is it a good thing or bad thing? what is the physiology? Around 8-9 o'clock is my LOT. Lot is really not something you need to worry about

-I have read posts where people say only wet Jelq to the glans, yet I've seen videos where the Jelq is done all the way and the hand flicks off the end due to the pressure of stretching. Can anyone elaborate why you would stop at the glans?
            Yes, it seems they cover over the glans but in reality they are holding a grip above the glans. This is usually a lite grip.

-As odd as this sounds, my hot water service takes a long time to heat up, so to not wake everyone up in the house when I practise, can I say, microwave a heat bag or wheat bag and apply to the area for warm ups?
            Make a rice sock warm it up in the microwave on medium for 1 minute.

-Sometimes I get the red spots on my penis however last night whilst doing the V jelq, i noticed a small purple blotch along a small purple vein, like the vein had burst or something. Doesnt hurt and hasnt got worse, is only about 1 or 2 mm in diameter. Does this need to heal and disappear completely before continuing, or do I wait a day or so and get back into it regardless if its gone or not? This is normal but you may consider a softer grip so that you don't get red spots.

-Is PE training like weight training whereupon there is an increase in load, be it weight, reps or decreased idle time, or are we using a fairly constant load over time but increasing it only slightly as the penis is conditioned to the training?
            Increases it lightly over time.

Hope this makes sense to everyone.

Any assistance with the above questions would be most appreciated. Thanks again.
            Your welcome.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
              Your welcome.
              Cheers kingpole, thanks for the feedback, big help
              August 09
              NBPEL 6.25
              BPFSL 7 & 7/16
              BPEL - 6.9
              EG 5.4
              Current
              BPFSL
              8 5/8
              BPEL 7 15/16
              EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
              NBPEL - approx 7"

Comment

Working...
              X