getting interupted during routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting interupted during routine

I often dont have the house fully to myself, so whenever everyone leaves i usually do my routine. However sometimes people come back faster than I expect and i have to stall my routine.

For example just now i was at 160 jelqs out of 380, and someone came home and I had to stop, should i start over completely tonight at 0 and work back up to 380? should i just finish the remainder if possible? or should I just not do any more at all?

Originally posted by dluxe View Post
    I often dont have the house fully to myself, so whenever everyone leaves i usually do my routine. However sometimes people come back faster than I expect and i have to stall my routine.

For example just now i was at 160 jelqs out of 380, and someone came home and I had to stop, should i start over completely tonight at 0 and work back up to 380? should i just finish the remainder if possible? or should I just not do any more at all?

Continue from where you have stoped...I use to make my PE session in toilet and when my family is in house I have to get out of bathroom 2 or 3 times when some one needs to use it.My PE sesion is about 2 hours with out any breaks.With these breaks is about 3 hours
    What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange

Comment

I would either finish OR go back later when you've got free time and finish but I wouldn't start your count over. Start from where you left off.
      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Isn't there some place that you can go without getting interrupted like a locked bathroom?
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
        X