PE question HELP!URGENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE question HELP!URGENT

I just started doing PE and Kegel exercises and I was just wondering after when you comfortable of your penis size, will your penis shrink after if you stop doing it or it will stay the same size forever? Any comments? thanks

cemented gains are permanent. If you stop exersizing you will show shrinkage but how much you've cemented (locked in) will determine how much you might lose. Most long time PE'rs show 1/2" losses or so on 2+ inches of gain from what I've read. Why would you want to stop exersizing?

By the way, what the hell is urgent about this question?
    Last edited by PhibbysHammer; 08-31-2009, 01:46 AM.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

From what I've heard gains are permanent. There are also exercises you can do that will "lock in your gains"

Comment

I find it ironic when people say cemented gains are permanent, and then follow it up with there will be some shrinkage!! The longer you do it, the longer it will be after shrinking, but I think it is safe to say that cementing does not mean the size is permanent. We need a better adjective to describe the act of minimizing lost gains.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

As a follow up, have we heard back from people who stopped PE'ing permanently after reaching their goal sizes? I mean years later. If you increased your length by an inch or more, or your girth by some number, then "cemented" it, would your pecker eventually go back to its original size? Again, I am talking about years later, like 5-10.

Phibby, you are so into this and that is great, but it seems to shock you when someone suggests they might like to stop. Hell, I don't drink like I used to, and I loved doing that!! Guys get all gung ho and hit the gym, then grow tired of it over time. Happens all the time. Since we say lifting weights is not the same thing as yanking our cranks, it is a legitimate question to ask regarding stopping PE. Naturally, if you got to the point where you were benching 300lbs, then quit, you would not be able to bench 300lbs two years later if you never picked up a barbell during that time. However, PE is supposed to be different, so the question about lost gains after quitting PE is a legitimate one.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

on the order of shrinkage....i want my flaccid to hang more and look bigger....at the risk of sounding redundant....what is the progression of pe and at what phase does this happen....

Comment

Originally posted by unsure31 View Post
              on the order of shrinkage....i want my flaccid to hang more and look bigger....at the risk of sounding redundant....what is the progression of pe and at what phase does this happen....
              That's a hard question to answer as every guy is different. My best advice to you would be to simply get yourself in a regular PE regimen and then when you're comfortable with your size, move into a "maintain" only routine, whereby you work out only 3 times per week to maintain what you've worked so hard for. This is what most guys do once they achieve their goals. JMO
              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Flaccid hang is like a fickle woman. In situations where you pray for a long flaccid, i.e. showering or undressing in front of some one, Dr.s appointment, etc. That's when your mind will tense you up and make that thing turtle up. The best thing to do like MBD said, is to do a steady routine. With the improvements in length and girth, gains, so does the flaccid improve. AND, above all, RELAX. Relaxation is the key to good flaccid.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                  As a follow up, have we heard back from people who stopped PE'ing permanently after reaching their goal sizes? I mean years later. If you increased your length by an inch or more, or your girth by some number, then "cemented" it, would your pecker eventually go back to its original size? Again, I am talking about years later, like 5-10.

Phibby, you are so into this and that is great, but it seems to shock you when someone suggests they might like to stop. Hell, I don't drink like I used to, and I loved doing that!! Guys get all gung ho and hit the gym, then grow tired of it over time. Happens all the time. Since we say lifting weights is not the same thing as yanking our cranks, it is a legitimate question to ask regarding stopping PE. Naturally, if you got to the point where you were benching 300lbs, then quit, you would not be able to bench 300lbs two years later if you never picked up a barbell during that time. However, PE is supposed to be different, so the question about lost gains after quitting PE is a legitimate one.
                  When you get to the point to where you can bench press 300 lbs, it's a lot easier to maintain it than it is to get there.

I reached my size goals over 10 years ago and have maintained all of my gains by doing at least a minimum of stamina work. A minimum amount of stamina work is something that all men should be doing anyway to maintain optimal penile functioning. Regular daily rock hard erections will also keep the tissues of the penis stretched, so if you have a very active sex life this can make up for a lack of stamina work.
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

For someone who never does PE in their life, as they age eventually they will shrink. This has nothing to do with PE, but everything to do with aging and bio/physics, its a Medical fact. For someone who is doing PE and then stops there will be some loss because of the immediate physical stimulative being taken away. Doing PE not only yields increases, it also slows and prevents that aging shrinkage just as sure as Walking, running, Going to the gym and working out all help to slow the aging process.
                    You have new paint on your car, is it permanent? If its so great why do you wax it and polish it? Is not driving your car healthy on the engine? Why do you eat such good foods instead of junk foods? Are those teeth permanent? Why brush them and go get them cleaned? This is the way I see it, not as a PE proponent, but as an educated man with some common sense. Anything worth having is worth taking care of.
                    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

I agree with Big Al and Phibby in that taking care of the unit ultimately is more important then the gains themselves might be. My long term goals are pretty basic in that I would like to add about 1/2" in length and another 1/4"-1/2" in girth. If I got there maybe I would not be satisfied, but I think I would be. Since I have been lifting weights regularly for over 25 years, I know I have the drive necessary to reach my goals. Ironically for me is the fact that even though my starting girth size was bigger than normal, I have been able to increase it by over a 1/4" in the three months I have been at it (my BEG is now over 7"). However, I don't think I have added much if anything to my starting length of 7". I definitely wouldn't just stop after hitting my goals, but unlike lifting where I still try to maximize each session, I think I would try a minimal maintenance program to keep my PE gains and to keep my little friend healthy and wise!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I stopped for a year and ahalf due to illness. i lost about 1/4 of an inch. Regained it quickly with a lighte PE program. No, gains can be lost if the penis is neglected. Neglect the bi-ceps and they will surely shrink. so a minimum of two days a weekfk of PE once goal is achieved should be done. A lite routine half that of the beginers program would be good for maintance or a two day a weeek edging program would do the trick.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

thx for the comments ill keep that in mind

Comment

Working...
                          X