No privacy (warm-up issue)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No privacy (warm-up issue)

I'm currently living in a house with a lot of people and the bathroom is not very conveniately located, it's right beside someone's bed. When I lived alone I would do my warm-ups and jelqing in the bathroom since there's hot water. Now I don't know how to make it work. I can jelq in my room, but what do I say about my long visits to the bathroom every night? I really have to be able to warm up in my room in order to relax, but how? Any possible suggestions?

Rice sock. Put a tied up sock in the microwave which is full of rice and heat up for between 1 - 3 mins (will depend on what you can personaly take). Wrap your dick in the sock for 10 mins and hey presto warm up sorted
    26/04/09

BPEL 6"
    EG (mid) 4.75"
    EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
    EG ( mid) 5"
    EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
    2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

For Pics see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ics-gains.html

Comment

I'm not sure how effective they are but I'm looking into buying a heating pad. I think they're normally used to sooth pains but they seem perfect for warming up the penis. I think you just plug them into a socket and they'll heat up within a matter of minutes.

I can't see myself running through my flat to the microwave and heating a sock everytime I intend to PE without arousing suspicion.

Hope that helps,

LookAlive
      One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
      Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Great idea LookAlive. I would have to say the heating pad would be ideal for someone restricted in a roommate type situation where privacy is a must. Perhaps on a low heat setting. I would test that pad heat before putting it on the penis though...that could hurt if it got too hot. When privacy is no longer a concern, try the rice sock. Good luck and let us know how the heat pad works.

Comment

Why not try a hot water bottle. Fill it with a pot full of boiling water thats what i do.Gives me a great warm up. You can purchase one at walmart or walgreens or cvs in the pharmacy department.

Comment

Originally posted by HetroErectus View Post
            I can jelq in my room, but what do I say about my long visits to the bathroom every night?
            "I decided to be cleaner from now on."

Comment

Fowfer^^ 10 minutes but body wont be enough, so make it as a supplement only after you do fowfer you can have a 5 minutes warm up. Some PEer can use fowfer as warm. right KP
              March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
              Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
              Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL
              No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Working...
              X