Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amount of times you can use the same rice sock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amount of times you can use the same rice sock?

What is the amount of times a rice sock can be used before re-filling with new rice?? Can't really afford lots of rice but used it for first time today and it was so much better than hot flannel.

Also, i accidently clicked to view forum in mobile phone view. How the HELL do I get it back to normal :S haha
    Jul 09 - ELPB: 6.4" EG: 4.8"
    Sep 09 - ELPB: 6.75" EG: 4.8"
    Mar 10 - ELBP: 6.8" EG: 5" (2 weeks in after 6 months off)
    Aug 10 - ELBP: 7" EG: 5.2" (at fattest point)

Indefinitely. Each time you microwave it mold, mildew, bacteria are killed by the microwaves. If the rice in my salt shaker is any indication years.
    Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
    2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
    2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
    2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
    Goal 7"

Comment

Check the sock every few days or so to ensure it stays clean and you should be able to use the same sock for a very long time.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

haha I've been wondering about this ever since i've used the rice sock. Being asian and having 50 lbs of rice bags in the home, rice isnt hard to get but ive been too lazy to change the rice and ive been using the same sock for about 2 weeks and it still smells the same so I assume its ok
        closed by request of account holder

Comment

By the way Rice has desiccant qualities, which is why you put a few grains in your salt shaker. So be sure to heat the sock sufficiently to drive off moisture collected during periods sock is not in use.

frb
          Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
          2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
          2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
          2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
          Goal 7"

Comment

I've noticed that. You heat the sock and it is very damp. Makes for a good moist warm up.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Working...
            X