Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it okay to masturbate after a PE routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it okay to masturbate after a PE routine?

?

I usually do.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Let me tell you something man this is one of the great debates of this community and there are no definite answers. Personally i prefer to not jack off afterwards. This helps me to the build discipline and control that i need during sex. Also if you don't jerk it you're supposed to have a higher level of testosterone which helps make your penis larger although i have no idea if this is true

Comment

There is no scientific proof that proves or disproves whether or not masturbation effects PE gains or whatnot. If you want to do it, do it. If you don't, don't. Sometimes I do if I'm in the mood.
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

If your gonna do it , does it make sense to squeeze only when your pulling away from your base and not when your hand is coming back toward your body? It just seems like squeezing as your coming into your base area may undo all the work you just did
          Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
          8" bpel
          5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
          8 3/4 bpel !!!
          5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
          10 bpel
          7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

I see only one problem with it if in fact it could be considered a problem. Training and conditioning your unit to grow by exersize seemingly would be more successful if its not confused with masturbation. If your body (and dick) are seeing PE as a form of masturbation then growth surely would be slowed. This is why I would always keep them seperate.
            Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Working...
            X