A few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions

-Does edging affect growth? Especially on the same day I PE?
    -Am I allowed to cum after I edge or am I suppose to build up climax everyday without cumming?
    -If I stay consistent and begin to see good growth, is there a limit after gaining so much until it starts to slow down? For example, 3-4 weeks, I see 5mm gain. But would week 7-8 have only 3mm gain? (Assuming I am using the same routines and staying consistent.)
    -Would my penis not grow as good if I do an extra set of stretches, 300 more reps of jelqing, etc... than I usually do? Or should I stay my current routine because over-training is bad?

Originally posted by cockmasterflex View Post
    -Does edging affect growth? Especially on the same day I PE?
    No it doesn't, most of us do it.
    --Am I allowed to cum after I edge or am I suppose to build up climax everyday without cumming??
    You need to eventually, but if you do too soon you kill the benefit of edging.
    --If I stay consistent and begin to see good growth, is there a limit after gaining so much until it starts to slow down? For example, 3-4 weeks, I see 5mm gain. But would week 7-8 have only 3mm gain? (Assuming I am using the same routines and staying consistent.)
    Everyone is different. You may see large gains early and less gains later as opposed to someone who sees little gains early and great gains later. There is an eventual limit though, as it will get harder and harder to gain.
    --Would my penis not grow as good if I do an extra set of stretches, 300 more reps of jelqing, etc... than I usually do? Or should I stay my current routine because over-training is bad?
    That takes time and study to know for sure. You might need more exersize where someone else has to do less. Sometimes less is more. You need to find a comfort zone and then use your PIs as a guage to adjust your routine to.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Working...
    X