Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I burned my glans and lost some feeling...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I burned my glans and lost some feeling...

The first time I used a rice sock, I had it in the microwave for 45 seconds. I knew right away that it was too hot just by feeling the rice with my fingertips. Today, (technically yesterday) I put it in for 25. Not as hot, but I didn't want it to be too cold. I dipped my penis in and an instant pain struck at its head. I tried feeling it afterward and could mostly just feel the nerves in my finger...

Has this happened to you? Is this temporary?

No, this has never happened to me, as neither my penis nor fingers ever come in direct contact with the rice. I always leave the rice sock tied shut, and after removing it from the microwave the entire package is used as a heat wrap and / or pillow, not as a bag.
    Last edited by Beaver Cleaver; 09-05-2009, 10:32 AM.

Comment

I was told to insert...

Comment

Originally posted by tabqwerty View Post
        I was told to insert...
        I can't imagine that anyone on THIS forum would tell you to stick your dick into hot rice. Tell me you didn't hear that here.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
          I can't imagine that anyone on THIS forum would tell you to stick your dick into hot rice. Tell me you didn't hear that here.
          I'm sorry if I misunderstood. Will I be okay?

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
            No, you do not put your dick into hot rice. You wrap the tied off sock, around everything.
            I just like it not as full, because it wraps around easier. Just my preference.
            Man, my reading comprehension is awful...

Again, sorry, Jon.
            Last edited by tabqwerty; 09-06-2009, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Well, I burned my glans with hair drying machine, after 1-2 days I was ok...So dont panic..

And ıf I were you, I would get a good hot shower rather then that rice sock stuff.
              Current: BPEL:9", MSEG: 6"

Comment

Working...
              X