Some thoughts on stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some thoughts on stretching

I posted this at MOS as they have been helpful to me as well as the Gym.

Though still a newbie myself, I thought I would throw some thoughts together with the hope that maybe a newer newbie might be helped even a little.

1) Warm up before stretching!!! I refused to heed this rule for most of my three months, and the end result was almost no length gain at all (I must say though my girth expansion has been better than I could have hoped for). I lift a lot and other than some stretching before hand, that's all I did, so I figured the same would apply to stretching my penis. First time I did the old five minute hot wash cloth routine I was amazed. My penis felt like putty in my hand, and I swear I could stretch it an inch longer than all those times I did by not warming up. I'll let everyone know if it in fact makes a difference in a month.

2) Hold your stretches for 60 seconds, not 30. Typically you start to stretch, then you find you can stretch more, your grip slips, skin slides up, etc. By going for a minute you are guaranteeing yourself of at least a solid 30 seconds.

3) Speaking of 60 seconds. If you are like me I count out the seconds. Only problem was that after I compared my counting with a clock, my 30 second counts were actually 45, and my minute count was a minute and a half. Now when I count 30, 60 or whatever number of seconds, that is what they are.

4) When doing the usual stretching routine of 5 directions and rotary, I would suggest adding something I call the cross pull. After the 5 directions and rotary, I pull my penis straight out, then for 60 seconds I pull it up/down, left/right, and cross corners. I believe it rounds out a good beginning stretching program.

5) Pay attention. It is real easy to lose track of what you are doing, and suddenly finding yourself barely stretching, or only half heartedly doing so. Test yourself, you should be able to stop at any time at mid stretch, and that stretch better be a good one. You are only doing this for a few minutes (most of us anyways), so make good use of that time.

6) If you are stretching but don't feel a SLIGHT burn in your ligs, then you aren't pulling hard enough. It goes without saying that if it hurts, you are pulling too hard.

7) I do three sets of stretches. I count one set as 5 direction pulls, rotary and then cross corner. Each stretch lasts one minute. On the rotary I circle clockwise for 30 seconds, then counter clockwise for 30 seconds. I do the cross corners for one minute. Between sets, some have suggested heli shakes, but I find them to be pretty useless. Instead, I rub the sides of my penis with my palms very rapidly, then I do the same on the top and bottom. Your penis will feel great after doing this. You can target the base of your penis as well by pushing your thumb into the pelvic bone area as you rub your hands together.

8) I brought to PE a concept from lifting, and I think it is appropriate. I do three sets of stretches, and I increase the intensity with each succeeding set. One way of doing that is to use two hands. One hand to grip and pull, the other to help push the first hand. No matter how hard you think you are pulling, adding the second hand will increase that pull.

9) Lazy Ass Stretches - God's gift to man!!! Pull it under your ass and between your ass cheeks, then sit on it. That's it. Now my penis hangs straight down when flaccid, and in three months I have added 1/2" of length. I have sat on it for up to an hour, many times for a half hour or more several times a day. Not to sound stupid, but I love the way my cock hangs now. Better and longer hang, just for sitting on my ass - it don't get any better bro!!!

If any of this is of any help at all to anyone, then I feel I have given back just a little for all I have received from all of you.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Good stuff. *thumbs up*

Comment

So wait, do you do 3 sets each of 5 directions, rotarys, and cross corners? Like each one 3 times?
      Starting stats:.......Current stats:
      BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
      EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

Yes I do. Takes about 21+ minutes each stretching workout.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

rbi99, thanks for introducing me to lazy-ass stretches. I don't know how I missed this...
          On a voyage to the end of the ruler

Comment

Great post!

Comment

Working...
            X