Warming Up and other begginner question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warming Up and other begginner question

Hey, i am starting my Jelquing today and have a few questions about it.

After surfing the forums a few times, and having done Jelquing for a week before during the summer, I have a few questions concerns having to do with the routine and warming up stage.

I am an athlete in college, which means I also live in a dorm room. It's pretty difficult for me to sit around with my penis in a warm cup of water or with a washcloth over it. I was wondering if just taking a shower is an adequate enough warm up? As an athlete, I also workout a lot which means my body is usually warmed up as is. So I was wondering if the combination of frequent exercising and showering is a good enough warm-up as opposed to actualy haveing something warm over the penis?

Also my other question has to do with having sex the same days as you do the exercise. I have problems getting an erection as is already, and honestly its because I know my penis is small.(6/4.5). Im a big guy, so it looks smaller then it really is. If I know I am going to have sex later in the day, or soon after my jequing, will jelquing tire out my penis to the point where it's harder to get an erection, or would it make it easier to get an erection? Same question having to do with kegels, if I do kegels and have sex 3 hours later, will my penis be tired to get an erection, or would it be easier?

Heat up as good as you can, the hotter the better. If you plan on sex you might hold off on the exersizes because they could affect your performance level. Kegels are fine and won't have any affect unless you really strain several of them out.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Great

Great, thanks for the quick answer.

I might as well ask while I have this up, is it OK to do the entie routine in a long shower? Being in a dorm room, it's tough to be alone although their is a common room and a private bedroom...But yeah, it'd be much easier to just do it in the shower, is that a bad idea(I would use water as my lube)

Comment

Actually it'll help keep you heated up and also standing will keep blood flow at a premium if you're working it. Good Luck!
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Working...
        X