kind of worried about blank orgasms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kind of worried about blank orgasms

okay so since i discovered edging, i normally edge for atleast 15 minutes, and sometimes i end up doing it like twice or three times a day. the point is i go to the PONR but i keep rubbing my head so i get used to it. this leads me to hit dry orgasms quite often, in which i slow down and sometimes i even have to stop for a few seconds.

today though was a different story. i did many many dry orgasms. atleast a dozen. when it came time to bust a nut, however, i just orgasmed and had no semen fly out. this happen twice. it wasn't until i got a bit worried and decided to get a quicky done that i came. i noticed after i came, i could keep going, so i pretty much had two ejaculation shots back to back.

Thoughts?

Nah don't worry about it not blowing a wet one. the dry ones are better anyway. The longer you can edge/balloon the less intense the wet one get. I had about 12 dry ones last night. rubbing the glans seems to ignite dry orgasms for me to.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

How does this "dry orgasm" work?

Comment

Originally posted by tabqwerty View Post
        How does this "dry orgasm" work?
        Read this.
        Edging 101

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Uh tab havn't you been down this road?
          Nothing to worry about PP have a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            Uh tab havn't you been down this road?
            ?

Comment

Sorry tab, I mentioned edgeing 101 on your my erection is smaller thread. However you said you couldn't find it, well Kp has posted a link for you. Sorry I misspelled it.

Comment

Oh, I didn't know edging could actually get you to hold back completely... is that really safe to do? I mean, what happens to the load?

Comment

Yes it's safe. The load stays in your balls till you want to let it go. You can get blue balls if you go too long without ejaculation, most guys come at the end of a session.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    Yes it's safe. The load stays in your balls till you want to let it go. You can get blue balls if you go too long without ejaculation, most guys come at the end of a session.
                    What is blue balls????

Comment

Blue balls - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

This is a joke right?

Comment

No, it's not.

Comment

Working...
                          X