Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it ok to surprise my unit with an off routine exercise now and then????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it ok to surprise my unit with an off routine exercise now and then????

I want to surprise my unit into growing so is it ok to do an off routine/new exercise now and then,like one new exercise every few Pe sessions????

That's not exactly how it works. Stick to a routine for a while.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

This can work well with advanced trainees that are familiar with themselves enough to know when a change would be beneficial, but basic trainees should stick with the program as outlined.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
        That's not exactly how it works. Stick to a routine for a while.
        Thanks Radiohead!!!! I will stick to my routine!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          This can work well with advanced trainees that are familiar with themselves enough to know when a change would be beneficial, but basic trainees should stick with the program as outlined.
          Thanks Big Al!!!! I will just do my regular routine!!!!

Comment

You're welcome
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
            X