Help & Advice Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help & Advice Needed

I have been penile excercising for about 3 months on and off, however, in the last few weeks I have noticed small brown marks forming on my penis -from my foreskin to the base, about 6 in total. Some are dark brown and some light, also the appearance of these marks has been accompanied by coldness in the penis which has persisted for about 2 weeks. I have had a few injuries whilst doing PE all resulting from too much intensity, about 6 weeks ago I got a bad bruise from stretching too hard, therefore, I stopped doing PE until it healed. Yet, when i started training once again I naively used to much intensity and got red marks on the head on my penis and slight bruising. Immediately I stopped PE, but as mentioned previously at the present time I have had these brown marks for a few weeks and penis coldness.

I Know that the injuries have been caused by too much intensity, but I would be thankful for some advice on how to remove these marks or whether they will go away by Stopping PE ?. Also is the coldness something to worry about? My greatest concern is that these injuries will be permnament and I have damaged my penis. Yet I should mention that my EQ is not greatly affected but my penis does feel a little fatigued.

My over zealous approach has been motivated by a desire to help with ED, I now know that this approach is counter-productive. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

My routine consisted of:

10 mins of Stretching
    300 Jelqs
    500 Kegels

Over 5 Days out of 7

There are several possibilities so I'm going to guess at the most probable and give you a link to research others.

Fordyce spots: small (1-5mm) bright red or purple papules that can appear on the glans, shaft or scrotum and usually affect younger men. They may occur as a solitary lesion, but frequently appear in crops of 50 to 100. They are painless and not itchy, but may cause embarrassment because of their appearance, or a fear that they might be sexually transmitted. They are abnormally dilated blood vessels, covered by thickened skin. They may bleed if injured or even during intercourse. They are not infectious and their cause is unknown. Although a number of approaches have been tried, there is no simple, reliable treatment to remove them. Troublesome bleeding spots can be sealed with a device that uses a small electric current (electrocautery).

Source: Spots on the penis

This link list most all spots associated with the penis and explains them in detail.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Are you warming up before PE? Warming up will increase blood flow and help with the coldness . Do some random 15 minute warm-ups for a few days and see if it helps get your circulation going .And welcome to the gym
      Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
      8" bpel
      5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
      8 3/4 bpel !!!
      5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
      10 bpel
      7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Please Help me for premature ejaculation

I am 39 years old and have premature ejaculation problem. I am trying hard to find my PC Muscles but can't find. Even i stop myself during peeing but don't know how will i know my pc muscles. Can anybody give me a video so that i can see and learn how to clench and release pc muslces. Further at this age can i do legal and PE?

I can haldly control for 10 seconds when i do intercourse. Experts help required. Please Help me. I have a lot of hope from this forum.

Comment

Mr.friend ,if you repost that in the ED section you would get some good advice. And what do you mean by "can i do legal and PE"?

Click this and start a thread , good luck
          Erectile Dysfunction & Improving Hardness - Free Penis Enlargement Exercise Forum - The PE Gym
          Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
          8" bpel
          5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
          8 3/4 bpel !!!
          5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
          10 bpel
          7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

"And what do you mean by "can i do legal and PE?"