feel burn after excercise...help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feel burn after excercise...help!

Guys, i've been doing PE for 5 days now, everything else is great, but after my 2nd session, i had this tingling and a little burn feeling on the lower side of the middle shaft, i thought it might not be a big deal, and yesterday was my off day, so i just did edging, and again, i had the same feeling, this sometime is worse when i pee...so i tried to drink lots of water, and i felt better today at day time....i didn't do any excise today, but still have this feeling now, i kinda feel that this feeling became stronger if i was turned on and had some precum coming out...(since i've been turned on a couple of times in the past days)...

is this something serious? and why does this happen? Thank you

ps: my PI since i begin to do PE has been good.

one other thing

i forgot to say that when i was edging yesterday, i think i had a partial cum, could it because there was some semen left in the Urine that was causing it?

Comment

No, I think you have gone to hard on the exercises and when you had a day off, it should have been a DAY OFF. You probably have irritated the nerves. Give yourself a couple of days off and apply heat at least twice a day.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

thanks Jon! i noticed today that the burning feeling is more obvious even after a slight erection (maybe 10%). and it concentrates in the lower side of the shaft near the bast....if feels kinda similar to the feeling of an infection....only that the burning from an infection is near the head of penis, but this time its around the middle to base...you have a better idea what that is?

Comment

Originally posted by PEpiano View Post
          thanks Jon! i noticed today that the burning feeling is more obvious even after a slight erection (maybe 10%). and it concentrates in the lower side of the shaft near the bast....if feels kinda similar to the feeling of an infection....only that the burning from an infection is near the head of penis, but this time its around the middle to base...you have a better idea what that is?
          Your grip was to hard you inflamed it take a anti inflamatory aspirin comes to mind.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
            No, I think you have gone to hard on the exercises and when you had a day off, it should have been a DAY OFF. You probably have irritated the nerves. Give yourself a couple of days off and apply heat at least twice a day.
            Heat is magic and I'd say add some nice Vitamin E/Aloe Lotion as well. Your burn may or may not be in the skin but you need to keep your skin moisturized and healthy also.
            Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Thank you guys for your advice the burning is almost gone now!

Comment

Working...
              X