No privacy and overweight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No privacy and overweight!

Hi, I've posted this question before, but it has been a while since I have been on the forums. I started PEing a few weeks before I left for college, but due to the fact that I have a roommate, that never seems to leave, I have had to stop. Plus before I left for school, I read this forum about how being overweight can affect this. So should I try to loose some pounds before I continue, or will the exercises still benefit me, if I ever have time to work it.

Losing weight will help it look longer. Pull on it, every chance you get.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Find a semi private bathroom or rarely used one on campus and get your PE in there. Get short sessions in when your room mate is at class. When you take a piss, get a few stretches in afterward. Where there's a will, there's a way.
      To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

But would it still have an effect if I am overweight?

Comment

Originally posted by fatalbert25 View Post
          But would it still have an effect if I am overweight?
          Yes, you can still make your penis grow, even if you are over weight.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Would it help if I posted some pics so that you guys could help me to find a good workout regiment, because I've been looking at these other forums, and I think I may have found a good workout from the guy named Trex. I have to subscribe to that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
              Yes, you can still make your penis grow, even if you are over weight.
              I've thought about this and studied as much as I could on the possible effects of being overweight and I've come up with 2 Hyotheses.

1. Being overweight is an "Unhealthy" condition and your body needs to be in good health for proper protein synthesis and chemical reactions to occur which would enhance growth and tissue replacement. This doesn't mean they won't , only that they might be hindered.

2. Overweight bodybulilders have the best chance for immediate muscle improvement as they can convert stored "FAT" to muscle whereas skinny guys would have to actually put on weight to sustain muscle growth.

You need to get on a good all around fitness program and take advantage of your fat, converting it to "Lean Muscle" and at the same time getting your body's protein synthesis and fat conversion in high gear which I believe would ehance your PE efforts. As JP said, Tug on it every chance you get.

NOTE: if you are 30lbs or more overweight, just by losing 30lbs you can gain up to an inch of hidden penis length.
              Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Working...
              X