Curved penis exercices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curved penis exercices?

The tip of my penis is slightly bent upward, which I guess is normal since many dicks are bent upward, but I suspect that my previous use (before I got into jelqing) of an extender device has made it a little more crooked than it was before I started using it. Also it slightly points to the right which I guess is the result of right-hand masturbating...

I've recently picked up jelqing again after a break during the summer (no precious privacy!) and I thought of starting to jelq in the opposite direction in order to straighten everything out. I did it two nights ago - stretching and jelqing downwards + left... But the funny things is the next day my flaccid penis would point even more to the right than usually when in flaccid state.

Could it be in a strange way that I should stretch and jelq in the direction that the penis is bending? And what would happen if I would only stretch and jelq in the opposite direction of the curving without doing it in the other directions? I guess it's not considered a full and recommended workout? What are you thoughts on this?

You could still strecth in all directions and just jelg against the curve. Experiment with your grips and choose the best grip which jelgs against the curve.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Working...
    X