When is it overkill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is it overkill?

If a person can hold a kegel for 60 seconds, another 90, etc., when does it become overkill? Can a person who can hold a kegel for say two minutes do anything better than a guy who can hold one for one minute (and don't say yea he can hold a kegel longer!!)?
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

I'd say once your own goals are met, then it would be redundant to try for improvement that would not ever be needed or noticed.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

I doubt Phibby if anyone starts doing kegels with any goal in mind other than doing better. Like everything else, to each his own, but I am just wondering if there is anything gained by being able to hold a kegel for x number of minutes. Myself, I could barely go ten seconds when I started, and can now hold one - with effort - for 90. However, I can't say that it has made me a better lover or anything. When I am about to shoot my load I do a reverse kegel, and that has made a difference.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Get a boner and hang a towel off your erection to add some weight to it and then do keegles

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
          If a person can hold a kegel for 60 seconds, another 90, etc., when does it become overkill? Can a person who can hold a kegel for say two minutes do anything better than a guy who can hold one for one minute (and don't say yea he can hold a kegel longer!!)?
          If anything, you improve your staying power and stamina but that's about it. You can probably hold a kegel for 2-3 minutes if you really want to but why would you?
          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
          X