prostate cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prostate cancer

Hi it has not happened anything yet but I would like to ask some old members in PE if we have very high risk to prostate cancer.I read in wikepedia that men with frequent sex action have more risk to sufer of cancer.I thought come on fucking lasts about 1 hour errection.I have every day errections of 1 and half our due to PE and this happens 6 days a week.Have we got to think more serious if this is going to make something worst for our future and our penis.I want to enlarge it and keep it big but if it is to loose it on 10 years then I am scared ee! :/
    Last edited by papaki; 09-15-2009, 12:52 PM.
    What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange

Wikipedia sucks.

When you're older, the more you ejaculate = the less chances you have of getting prostate cancer.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
      Wikipedia sucks.

When you're older, the more you ejaculate = the less chances you have of getting prostate cancer.

Yeah but I ejacuate only once in three days.I am always horny...Should I ejacuate after every PE session?
      What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange

Comment

Dont worry about it. You're not at risk for prostate cancer, unless you

1) Eat unhealthy shit
        2) Dont exercise
        3) Dont care about yourself and your life (negative thoughts create bad neurotoxins)

Just live a healthy life, PE, masturbate, have sex. You'll be fine.
        Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
          Dont worry about it. You're not at risk for prostate cancer, unless you

1) Eat unhealthy shit
          2) Dont exercise
          3) Dont care about yourself and your life (negative thoughts create bad neurotoxins)

Just live a healthy life, PE, masturbate, have sex. You'll be fine.

1)Eat very healthy
          2)dont excercise except of my penis and my biceps
          3)Some times I put work above my self and dont take care of me.
          I am very anxious now and I do some search in yahoo.I heard before some days about a old man saying that holding back your ejacuation during errection leads to cancer.The rule in PE is hold your ejacuation and maintain a errection.Is anybody hear to have PE for 15 years or more to make me feel some better please

Comment

At times I wonder who writes the stuff on wikepedia. I would hope that a medical reference was made and also the % of cancer increase stated. 1 in ten thousand or 1 in 10????? What is the likelihood? Personally I would rather check out early than give up consistent sex.

This is a past post on the subject of fear.

"Fear" that emotion is common to all persons at one time or another. Most fear is irrational. The fearful outcome doesn't usually happen.

"Fear" also restrains good outcomes from happening by limiting actions that would improve a circumstance.

"Fear" causes stress hormones to fire off. Creates a cycle of intense highs and deep lows. This cycle does not help the overall health (mentally or physically).

"Fear" has a purpose to protect. When really bad things happen it gets us to fight or flight. It saves the day.

I do not know your age or spiritual leaning but hear goes. When I was young fear gripped hard on my heart. Only with reading, study and working on the spiritual side of life did "Fear" leave (peace replaced it) and "Fear" only returned when required to do it's protective role.

Think on this, maybe PE is the vehicle that you will use to overcome "Fear" putting it in it's protective place.

Have a great PE day.
            Envy Of Men, Pleasure Of a Woman

Comment

Geia sou re papaki !!!!! Ellinas nai ???

Comment

Originally posted by Pilot View Post
                Geia sou re papaki !!!!! Ellinas nai ???

Nai man apo thn kalhterh xwra tou kosmou olou kai esy apo ellada eisai????

Comment

Pilot and papaki, it's nice that you can converse in a mutual language, but for the sake of the other members, please limit this to PM's. Thanks.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

OK i am sorry !!!!!

Comment

May i translate???

Comment

Edging and maintaing a erection longer is like benificial to the prostate. Because when you do fianlly get around to ejaculating it is very explosive and you emty of residual prostatic fluid. Of course this is my opinion. Prostate cancer grows so slow it is really not a big issue. Although prostagte issues have been linked to DHT the consenses on that is slowly changing. It turns out that to much estrogen residing in the prostate is the actual culprit of prostate issues. So eat your brocalli.

To read moe bout this i got an exelent article posted on the forum by Dr. Wright.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Here is the link, it is a long rag but you find it along with other interesting facts about estrogen.

Are we not great ugly bags of estrogen.....

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

When I was in my late 30's, my urologist told me to ejaculate often to reduce the risk of prostate cancer. I asked my internist about it and he agreed that emptying the prostate--OFTEN--is important and reduces the risk of prostate cancer. A red meat and high fat content diet have also been linked to many cancers. I agree with K.P. as usual. Eat lots of broccoli and exercise regularly. And DON'T forget about the green tea!! Seriously!!

And DON'T WORRY!! GO WITH THE FLOW!! Stress is the ultimate killer. And when you hit your thirties and forties, get a prostate exam (digital) every year. And don't forget about the PSA blood test--real important.

P.S. I'm seeing my urologist tomorrow for my annual check-up.
                            Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                            Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                            Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
                            Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
                            February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
                            June '13 BPFLS 11"
                            January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
                            December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

I think it is very important for a man over 30 to ejaculate at least 3 times per week. This whole not ejaculating causes harm thing is bound up in so much religious mumbo jumbo.

Comment

Working...
                              X