X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Result After One Week Off !!!!

Absolutely NO CHANGE !!!!!
    Even better results !!!!!

After Peing for 4.5 months , and all the stress that, if i go on holidays for a week am going to loose ALL my gains , at my surprise , i realised that nothing got lost...INSTEAD i gave time and space to my penis to form itself....to Grow...!!!!

This is what happened....my penis never 100% flaccid..Girth gains OBVIOUS....Erect gains OBVIOUS....

I just gave space to my penis to form itself to what i was training for...it's very simple....
    My secret though is that every time i had to use the bathroom i did maybe about 30 dry jelqs(OK grip face out) so at the end of the day was something like 300 or 400 jelqs...It was my routine!!!and i had sex as well....maybe it helped to maintain......!!!!

Dont worry about long days OFF...nothing will go worst...!!!!
    Now i came back and started agian my 30mins...i think i will go 3 days ON and 1 day OFF....i think it's the best.....

Originally posted by Pilot View Post
    Absolutely NO CHANGE !!!!!
    Even better results !!!!!

After Peing for 4.5 months , and all the stress that, if i go on holidays for a week am going to loose ALL my gains , at my surprise , i realised that nothing got lost...INSTEAD i gave time and space to my penis to form itself....to Grow...!!!!

This is what happened....my penis never 100% flaccid..Girth gains OBVIOUS....Erect gains OBVIOUS....

I just gave space to my penis to form itself to what i was training for...it's very simple....
    My secret though is that every time i had to use the bathroom i did maybe about 30 dry jelqs(OK grip face out) so at the end of the day was something like 300 or 400 jelqs...It was my routine!!!and i had sex as well....maybe it helped to maintain......!!!!

Dont worry about long days OFF...nothing will go worst...!!!!
    Now i came back and started agian my 30mins...i think i will go 3 days ON and 1 day OFF....i think it's the best.....

+1 rep
    Exactly the same story as you.I was about to write excactly the same words as you wrote one of those days...I am too to 3 days on and 1 of now that I realised that I am not going to loose my gains...Before I was to 6 or seven days on..

Edit tryed to add reputation but I cant.the window closes.One of moderators may help..
    What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange

Comment

Rest = gains.

A lot of men fall into the trap of thinking more PE will equal better results. This usually isn't the case- quite often the opposite is true. Tissues repair themselves while you're resting, so your maximum gains are going to come when you've fully rested.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Exactly , before that week off i was doing the gym for 6 days ON....because of my stress....but am happy to realise the opposite...and another most important thing i learned is that you dont need a very strong grip...Slow and Smooth is the better...and you dont need 70 or 80 % erections...

Comment

I have been taking a probably too conservative approach with one day on/one day off. I am completing 6 weeks and seem to have noticeable girth gains, but will reserve final verdict for the tape measure in a few days. I think I could probably get away with more as two or three back to back days does not seem to be counterproductive on this forum.
          8/10/97
          BPEL 6 3/4''
          EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
          BPEL 7 1/8"
          EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
          BPEL 7 1/4"
          EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
          BPEL 7 1/4+"
          NPBEL 6.6
          EG 5 1/4"
          BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
          BPEL 7.5
          NBEL 6.75
          EG ?

Long term goal
          BPEL 8"
          EG 6

Comment

I've just taken about a month and a half off as I've been PE'ing since Feb and wanted a good rest. It's done me really good and I've not lost anything either. In fact I'd say the rest has really helped my EQ and I've been staying much harder for much longer
            Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

Working...
            X