So warm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So warm

Okay, I am glad that I woke up with super hard morning wood. But, I am wondering about what my dick is trying to say to me. When it is in about flaccid/semi-erect state, it gives out some pre-cum (I am not aroused whatsoever), and it feels so warm. I feel deceived now by my dick that I don't even know if I worked out my penis well. But the good thing is that it REFUSES to turtle. And oh by the way, I am uncut. Has any uncut PE veterans experienced this? How do you make sense out of this? Thanks.

My initial thought is that you penis is responding really well and you have some positive PI which means growth is coming, keep up what you are doing.

I have had a similar feeling and with the warmth I get a large flaccid hang and good plumpness which means I feel good inside which also helps with growth.

I think perhaps you should either keep a record of this and start a log if you havent and also get your stats up somewhere (you may have already of course).
    26/04/09

BPEL 6"
    EG (mid) 4.75"
    EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
    EG ( mid) 5"
    EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
    2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

For Pics see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ics-gains.html

Comment

Yeah I should measure it when I get another morning wood, maybe tomorrow.

Comment

i actually wake multiple times during the night with wood. sometimes it feels like its throbbing(especially during rest days). im guessing this has to be good.

Comment

Yeah, me too! I almost always get those throbbing nightwood right before I fall asleep during rest days and sometimes might get a couple more during the dawn when I wake up to pee, and then I wake up again with morningwood in the morning. I get so MANY erections throughout the day, too that my dick feels like a wild beast.
          Last edited by adrenalPE44; 09-18-2009, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X