another question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another question

can you jelq with gains using only 1 hand?

hm i suppose it might be possible i mean if you only had one hand but i would definatly recommend using both hands because it will evenly distribute the pressure but it you only have one im sure you could find a way to make it work
    Started 8/4/09 BPEL 6 1/2'' BPFL 6 9/16'' EG 4 3/4''
    9/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 6 13/16'' EG 5 1/8''
    10/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 7'' EG 5 1/4''
    11/4/09 BPEL 6 15/16'' BPFL 7 1/8'' EG 5 1/4''
    12/04/09 BPEL 7 1/16'' BPFL 7 1/4'' EG 5 1/4''

RESTART of PE
    1/10/14 BPEL 6.5'' EG 5''

Comment

Sure you can. It certainly wont be as optimal as using two but with practice I'm sure you could do it efficiently.
      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

If you've got enough stamina with one hand, shouldn't be a problem. Mine get tired/sore though, even using two hands and light grips. I probably wouldn't use one, I'm a musician so I need to take good care of my hands. Just curious PKK, why do you only want to use one?
        Starting stats - June 08': 6'' NBPEL, 4.25'' EG
        Initial Goal: 7'' NBPEL

Sept 09': 7'' NBPEL, 5'' EG
        Jan 10': 7'' NBPEL, 5.5" EG (begin maintenance routine)
        June 11': 7'' NBPEL, 5.75" EG
        July 13': 7" NBPEL, 5.9" EG, began jelqing again.

Goal: 7.5" NBPEL, 6.25'' EG

It's a game of inches.

Comment

Originally posted by jadzeno69 View Post
          If you've got enough stamina with one hand, shouldn't be a problem. Mine get tired/sore though, even using two hands and light grips. I probably wouldn't use one, I'm a musician so I need to take good care of my hands. Just curious PKK, why do you only want to use one?
          ahh thanks... the reason i asked this is that i injured my right arm while playing badminton not to long ago. i still feel the pain from time to time and im worried that if i jelq using the injured arm i might increase the damage on it.

Comment

Working...
          X