safe?(even if you gain)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• safe?(even if you gain)

Is this really a safe exercise? in the long run will i or we suffer any horrible unrecoverable malfunctions with our penis?

I will have to think about this one.
    Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
    8" bpel
    5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
    8 3/4 bpel !!!
    5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
    10 bpel
    7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Well of course you can suffer injury crossing the road, so that isn't safe. Nor is the workplace. Pe is reasonably safe if done in the correct manner.

Comment

After 6 years of doing the "Rub and Tug" I don't even worry about that anymore.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Getting out of bed in the morning (or evening) can be very dangerous if not executed properly. Many people have broken bones and pulled or strained muscles. Getting in and out of the wet bathtub or shower is really dangerous. Automobiles are the worst as Auto accidents cause more injury and death than any other activity in this country. Eating hot dogs is fairly risky as many choke on them. Be sure and cut them in to tiny pieces in case someone doesn't chew properly. I could go on and on as to all the "Dangerous" things that outweigh any danger PE might have (when done properly) , yet people do them everyday.
          Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

damn. 6 years. well committed. during those 6 years, have you encountered injuries or discomforts? i also heard we might loose a little sensation with our unit. is this true?

i agree with PhibbysHammer, there are 6 million--> ways to die!

Comment

Originally posted by LengthSeeker View Post
              damn. 6 years. well committed. during those 6 years, have you encountered injuries or discomforts? i also heard we might loose a little sensation with our unit. is this true?

i agree with PhibbysHammer, there are 6 million--> ways to die!
              There are also at least that many ways to FUBAR your unit. Be cautious and careful and exersize with common sense never taking any unnecessary risks. Never be in a hurry or expect to gain instantly but rather be patient and diligent working toward that long term goal.
              Good luck !!
              Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

" i also heard we might loose a little sensation with our unit. is this true?"

While my orgasms are tremendous, I do think that I have lost a little feeling in my unit. When I used to get an erection, if I touched my glans, my penis jumped from the sensation. It doesn't do that any longer. Oral sex is great and all, it is just that one sensation that seems to be missing.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I haven't noticed any loss of sensation. As a matter of fact, with just a few touches or a grab I get hard now much easier.

Comment

I have actually gained sensation because

-My erections are ROCK hard now. When it gets that hard, if a girl brushes her hair over my glans, I can cum right away :P

PE isnt dangerous.

Just dont try pulling a truck with your penis ...
                    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Most injuries happen because people do too much to soon.
                      Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Working...
                      X