Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos for download

Hello,

I saw that on this site there are some videos of some of the excercises, but I can't seem to download them. The thing is, I am not able to do PE at the present time (too many other things to attend to), but I would like to begin the exercises in the not too distant future. I wanted to save the videos in the unfortunate event that this website were to cease to exist. I hope that doesn't happen, but I've seen it happen to some of my other forums. Anyway, please let me know if there are downloadable videos available. Thanks.

Here's the link to the video page.

Penis Enlargement Gym - Penis Enlargement Videos
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by Young_Dong View Post
      Hello,

I saw that on this site there are some videos of some of the excercises, but I can't seem to download them. The thing is, I am not able to do PE at the present time (too many other things to attend to), but I would like to begin the exercises in the not too distant future. I wanted to save the videos in the unfortunate event that this website were to cease to exist. I hope that doesn't happen, but I've seen it happen to some of my other forums. Anyway, please let me know if there are downloadable videos available. Thanks.
      YD: Welcome to the Gym!

Unfortunately, the videos aren't able to be downloaded at this time. Possibly in the future, though. I can assure you that we're planning to add more videos (hopefully of every exercise at some point), not take any down.

Even if I go broke, can't maintain the website, or something else happens . . . I'll find a way to make sure the information here stays up. Many men find it way too valuable.
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

If, God forbid, that day comes, I'm sure that the members (um, Loyal) would donate to keep this fine PE forum up and running.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Install Firefox and install the download helper plugin (just do a google and you will find links). Both are free.
          Then any video opened in firefox can be downloaded.

PS: I believe admin has no issue in me giving this info out, else please delete this post.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
          X