V-Jelq and extra skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Jelq and extra skin

When I do my V-Jelqs I often end up with extra skin bunched up at my glans. I used to simply use my next jelqing hand to push it down before beginning my next stroke. However, last night I tried something different and it worked great. Just as my first stroke was reaching my glans and the skin building up, I did a strong kegel and the kegel action pulled all of the skin down for me. The skin slipped right through my fingers which were finishing off the jelq, and all I had to do then is concentrate on getting a good starting grip for the following jelq. It makes the stroking sequence flow much smoother. I am circumcised, so I don't know what issues uncut guys are having. Along this same line, if I jelq straight out I get skin bunching up, but I do downward jelqs instead because that doesn't happen when jelqing in that direction.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Remember, that your skin must grow also. Even though you have what appears to be extra skin when Jelqing, there is no extra skin when erected.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

You are right. While I am glad I am cut (personal preference of course), I like having extra skin around my shaft. However, if it ever starting overlapping my glans, I would not want that, flaccid or hard.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
      X