Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Im on the right track....?

Hey guys how are you all doing.
    a 25 year old european dude here! English is not my first language so you have to forgive me for my english grammar.
    I have lurking this forum for about 8 month, the time Ive been PEing. I havent followed an specific routine, just doing it on and of for aprox 4 days a week. Ive been doing some stretches, jelqing and some (very little) clamping.

my starting size in november 2008 was 17 cm (6,7 in) in length and 11,5 cm (4,52 in) in girth.
    by doing this i have gained 0,5 cm in length and 0,5 cm in girth, measuring 17,5 cm x 12 cm or 6,9in x 4,75in

The reason for this post is that I want to speed things up a little, becasue I dont think I have gained anything since my newbie gains. I now follow an 3 days on 1 day of routine of jelqs (ok, V-, and some homemade stuff) in the shower. I probably do around 150-200 of them I dont count. Its amazing the hang Ive got when im finished and I really think I have found the right path. I also bought a pump wich I use a couple of times a week at the end of my routine.

So now I have some questions for you vets out there (or anyone else who have had success). I need your help.

1. My main focus is on girth and I would love to one day hit 13 cm (5,1in). I tend to give maybe a little bit to much because of entusiasm but I have never had any pain from it. May I have overtrained anyway? Im afraid of toughening up the penis so I wont be able to gain anymore. Do you think I should put in some squeezes between my jelqing sets? and how many for how long do you guys think would be the best?

2. At work I take the opportunity when ever I get it (in the bathroom) to do some girth work by traping blood in my penis to make it engorged. I do this by using a one inch wide string of cloth around the base, like a clamp. I do this maybe two or three times 8-10 min. Is this Yeeeah or Nooonono?

3. I take L-arginine L-lysine ginko biloba and drinks green tea. All of these substances would benefit right?

I feel like im soon gonna loose motivation because nothing seems to happen anymore. Am I doing right? I wanna be 18,5 cm x 13 so so bad and Im not sure if that ever is going to be possible. motivation!!!

thanks guys
    teo

Your English by the way is excellent. If your PI's are good, especially erection quality, then you haven't over done anything. I would have rather heard you say how pumped your penis is after jelqing, rather than how it hangs, because that is what you are after. People debate timing their workouts or counting strokes, and for that it is for each his own to decide. However, if you are just jelqing in the shower and your shower time varies, then you aren't establishing a consistent routine. In addition, quality is everything, quantity doesn't mean squat if you are doing them incorrectly. The reasons are #1 you are maximizing your gains, and #2 you will lessen the probability of hurting yourself. I will make some suggestions, most definitely others will have a different opinion, but maybe if you get a couple of different ideas you can find one that works for you.

1) I don't warm up prior to jelqing, but others always do - your decision here.
    2) Erection level approximately 50% (stay within a 30% - 70% range).
    3) I have used soap as a lubricant sometimes and it worked fine without drying out my skin.
    Some people say not to do it. Probably not a good thing to use all the time, get a lubricant.
    4) Use an overhand ok grip so that you can get as close to your base as possible.
    5) Do not squeeze the shit out of your unit, a firm but not too tight grip is just fine.
    6) Keep equal pressure on your shaft as you stroke towards your glans.
    7) Each jelq should be at least three seconds, longer is fine, shorter is not.
    8) Either jelq for x amount of minutes, or count each jelq, but whatever you do, you want to be consistent.
    By being consistent you will know when to add more to your routine, of if you need to back off a little.
    9) I never jelq two days in a row, others do - here we go again - it is your decision.
    10) some jelq and then stretch, others stretch then jelq, others split them up doing one in the morning the other at night. I only do one or the other each day, but not both.
    11) This is my routine, but others have much different ones.
    I do three sets of jelqs, each set consists of 50 downward jelqs (by going downward I don't get skin bundling up by my glans) and 30 v-jelqs. I have added an additional 20 downward jelqs and 15 v-jelqs to my third set (here is where consistency comes into play. By knowing how many I am doing, I knew it was time to add more to my routine). While I am doing my downward jelqs some of the 50 are horse squeezes.
    12) Pay attention to each and every jelqing stroke you make. I strive to do each jelq perfectly, and I pay attention to the feeling of the blood I am pushing up towards my glans. If you rush, start thinking about something else, etc., your strokes are going to reflect that.

Hope I have helped, and good luck with it!!!
    Last edited by rbi99; 09-26-2009, 11:11 AM.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Teo!!

NOOOOO!! 10 Minutes is far too long to CLAMP OFF the blood flow!! If its simply slowing it down thats not so bad but to totally restrict blood flow for that long is dangerous. Complete restriction of blood flow by clamping should only be done for around 30 seconds at the time with adequate blood regeneration in between.

Obviously you were doing something right with your early gains. Since gains have slowed or stopped its time to change up a bit.
      Here's a link that will help you with many advanced GIRTH exersizes...........

https://www.pegym.com/forums/advance...rth-guide.html

Again, welcome and Good Luck!!
      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Hi!

8 months is a long time. You need to upgrade your routine.

Check out some level 3 and level 4 girth exercises in the girth guide. You want to constantly heat your penis throughout your girth exercises.

You stop gaining with the same routine because your penis needs to be challenged more.

I recommend you take 2-3 weeks off from any PE activity. This will decondition your penis and allow you to gain more easily.
        Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

PH .Leaving the clamp on for 10 minutes is the safest way to clamp.
          Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
          8" bpel
          5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
          8 3/4 bpel !!!
          5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
          10 bpel
          7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

So cutting the blood off for 10 minutes at a time repeatedly is safe? I'll never cut my blood flow off for that long unless I'm using a tourniquet to keep from bleeding to death. If I am wrong, I appologize. I am not a clamper and probably will never be though I squeeze it regularly.
            Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Yes . Its safe. Here's a guide on clamping if you'd like to learn more about it.

Girth have a look at this if you havent already . Good luck

Clamping 101 - The Clamping Guide for Advanced Girth - PE Forums- The Original Free Penis Enlargement Forum
              8" bpel
              5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
              8 3/4 bpel !!!
              5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
              10 bpel
              7.5 erect girth

Comment

Thanks for the link G4Her. I read it and saw where they are NOT CUTTING OFF BLOOD FLOW COMPLETELY. This makes sense. My concern is with a complete cutoff of blood supply fior 10 minutes.

Comment

He describes a homemade clamping method.Nothing more
                  8" bpel
                  5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                  8 3/4 bpel !!!
                  5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                  10 bpel
                  7.5 erect girth

Comment

Clamping is like a really long Uli squeeze. The blood flow is never completely cut off. I used to clamp back in the day.
                    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Your welcome PH .Done with knowledge and caution , clamping is ok.
                      8" bpel
                      5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                      8 3/4 bpel !!!
                      5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                      10 bpel
                      7.5 erect girth

Comment

Working...