Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this enough?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is this enough?

    Just wondering if this is a good enough beginner workout, or if I need to add more:

    - 10 minute warm up (hot washcloth or heating pad)
    -10 minutes stretching
    - 10 minutes wet jelqing with 5 second strokes
    -10-15 minutes edging
    Goal: Huge

  • #2
    Why don't you simply follow the newbie routine? It's designed for beginners.
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

    Comment


    • #3
      The 2 1/4" in length and 1 1/2" in girth gains are a great selling point for the Jonpop routine.
      Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
      8" bpel
      5.5 erect girth

      August 10,2009
      8 3/4 bpel !!!
      5 3/4 erect girth !!!

      Goal
      10 bpel
      7.5 erect girth

      It's official I'm growing a monster

      Comment


      • #4
        I'dcut the stretching to five minutes.I followed the beginners progran in the exercising the penis book0.In the book it is 1)Ten minutes of warm up
        2)Five minutes of basic stretching(straight out-up-down-to right then left(two sets thirty seconds each stretch.I only found out about edging when I joined the forum,so I never did that in the beginning.If i was not doing a basic beginners PE program already I would have started from there.A lot of injuries happen because they jump into advanced stuff because thgey think they will gain faster.Not taking into account that their penis is not in condition for therm.I agree with "Less is more" when it comes to someone ,who is starting PE.
        Imagination expands the mind

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rasputine View Post
          I'dcut the stretching to five minutes.I followed the beginners progran in the exercising the penis book0.In the book it is 1)Ten minutes of warm up
          2)Five minutes of basic stretching(straight out-up-down-to right then left(two sets thirty seconds each stretch.I only found out about edging when I joined the forum,so I never did that in the beginning.If i was not doing a basic beginners PE program already I would have started from there.A lot of injuries happen because they jump into advanced stuff because thgey think they will gain faster.Not taking into account that their penis is not in condition for therm.I agree with "Less is more" when it comes to someone ,who is starting PE.
          Yup. That's why I tried not to include anything advanced in my routine. It seems to be doing good. I get the hardest boners of my life when I start to edge after my PE workout
          Goal: Huge

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Gravik View Post
            Just wondering if this is a good enough beginner workout, or if I need to add more:

            - 10 minute warm up (hot washcloth or heating pad)
            -10 minutes stretching
            - 10 minutes wet jelqing with 5 second strokes
            -10-15 minutes edging
            Forty five minutes for a beginner routine (not including warm/cool downs) is excessive in my opinion. You will learn that when it comes to PE workouts that more is usually not better.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

            The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

            25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

            Comment


            • #7
              Yeah...I'm basically following PESG's routine that he did as a beginner, but he never said how long he stretched for, so i'm just going between 5-10 minutes.
              Goal: Huge

              Comment


              • #8
                already gained about .10" in just the 6 official days i've done PE. Measured my BPEL after edging last night and was 6.10" then again this morning, I was 6.10"
                Goal: Huge

                Comment


                • #9
                  With a post edging pe session may be best to do this only 3-4 days per week.

                  I would do 10 minute warm up
                  5 minute stretch
                  5 minute jelq
                  Edge for as long as you can building up to 30 minutes.

                  Keep the grip lite.


                  For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                    With a post edging pe session may be best to do this only 3-4 days per week.

                    I would do 10 minute warm up
                    5 minute stretch
                    5 minute jelq
                    Edge for as long as you can building up to 30 minutes.

                    Keep the grip lite.
                    i'm going 2 days on, one off right now. I'm basically following PESG's routine he used.
                    Goal: Huge

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Gravik View Post
                      i'm going 2 days on, one off right now. I'm basically following PESG's routine he used.
                      Yeah there simularities beween his routine and the one i used. They both seem to have great success.


                      For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                        Yeah there simularities beween his routine and the one i used. They both seem to have great success.
                        Yup! I'm hoping I can have the same success...the workouts feel great so far.
                        Goal: Huge

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Gravik View Post
                          Yup! I'm hoping I can have the same success...the workouts feel great so far.
                          If it feels great then it is working for you.


                          For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X