Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warming UP

Hi all,

Other than warming up with hot water in the shower, what other safe alternatives are out there? I heard of heating cloths and heating lamps. Are both of these methods safe and feasable? What type of heated clothes do you use? If you have alternative solutions, please post them up.

Thanks

Most guys use a sock with rice in it . Microwave it till it gets hot........
    Last edited by kingpole; 09-28-2009, 08:14 PM. Reason: hehehehehehehehe!!
    Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
    8" bpel
    5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
    8 3/4 bpel !!!
    5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
    10 bpel
    7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

.........On medium for one minute. And you can use it over and over again.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

They're great for sore muscles also!
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Hi Am New Here I Also Have A Question About Warming Up In The Shower.can I Also Do The Stretching While The Hot Water Is Hiting My Flacid Penis, Or Can I Just Do The Whole Workout In The Shower Also I Usually Put The Shower In Massage While Am Stretching ..............sorry If Is Not A Good Question
          ERECTED LENGTH 7 1/2 IN
          HEAD 5 1/2 IN
          GIRTH 6 IN
          BPEL 8 1/2
          GOALS ;;;AS BIG AS I CAN GET

Comment

Wet or moist heat is best as it transfers faster and deeper. Doing your routine in a hot shower or tub is an excellent idea as your heat is replenished constantly.
            Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Thanks A Lot For Your Quick Reply,,, But The Shower On Massage Thing Do You Thing Is A Good Idea Or Not The Hot Water Hits My Penis While Am Stretching Sorry If I Can Formulate A Better Question ,,,lets Say Am Stretching My Tunica. I Have A Low Lot The Water Hits The Part Of My Tunica Am Stretching Is That Ok
              ERECTED LENGTH 7 1/2 IN
              HEAD 5 1/2 IN
              GIRTH 6 IN
              BPEL 8 1/2

Comment

Forget your LOT man, Get it HOT and stretch it at all angles. Do try to Heatup the entire unit including the area below and behind your scrotum. HOT to the roots of your root.

Comment

Thanks A Lot Bro Am Gona Keep Doing It
                  ERECTED LENGTH 7 1/2 IN
                  HEAD 5 1/2 IN
                  GIRTH 6 IN
                  BPEL 8 1/2

Comment

Originally posted by demogorgon View Post
                    Thanks A Lot For Your Quick Reply,,, But The Shower On Massage Thing Do You Thing Is A Good Idea Or Not The Hot Water Hits My Penis While Am Stretching Sorry If I Can Formulate A Better Question ,,,lets Say Am Stretching My Tunica. I Have A Low Lot The Water Hits The Part Of My Tunica Am Stretching Is That Ok
                    Please don't use a capital on every word. Thanks.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

No problem i did not realize i was doing it...sorry thanks
                      ERECTED LENGTH 7 1/2 IN
                      HEAD 5 1/2 IN
                      GIRTH 6 IN
                      BPEL 8 1/2

Comment

Originally posted by demogorgon View Post
                        No problem i did not realize i was doing it...sorry thanks
                        Thanks for the correction Demogorgon, we're pretty big on proper grammar and pronunciation here.

Comment

No problem
                          ERECTED LENGTH 7 1/2 IN
                          HEAD 5 1/2 IN
                          GIRTH 6 IN
                          BPEL 8 1/2

Comment

"Warming up is numero uno"(Sorry Arnold)
                            Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Working...
                            X