X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis angled

Hi,

I am pretty new to pe.

I have been doing this for 2 months religiously and have gained closed to half an inch.
    I started at 5.7inches now i am close to 6.2.

However, i noticed that my penis is slightly facing right, instead of straight out like it used to.

Its painful if i try to face it straight forward while its erect.

I am wonderin if anyone else had this happen to them and you think its from stretching?

I feel like i should start pulling my penis to the left side more while i stretch? Maybe that might help?

Any ideas?

This is indeed peculiar.

You should stretch to the left a bit more. Like, stretch to the left for 10 reps, and stretch to the right for 6 reps.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Try this. Put your right fist on the left side of your penis base . Now stretch your penis over your fist and slowly apply more pressure. Do 3 sets of 30 second holds with your routine.I had a bend and this fixed it.Good luck
      Last edited by growing4her; 09-29-2009, 02:21 PM.
      Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
      8" bpel
      5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
      8 3/4 bpel !!!
      5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
      10 bpel
      7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Try V jelqs but put more emphasis on the left side v jelq or do slighty more left side v jelqs. Great for girth and length also
        26/04/09

BPEL 6"
        EG (mid) 4.75"
        EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
        EG ( mid) 5"
        EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
        2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

For Pics see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ics-gains.html

Comment

Originally posted by growing4her View Post
          Try this. Put your right fist on the left side of your penis base . Now stretch your penis over your fist and slowly apply more pressure. Do 3 sets of 30 second holds with your routine.I had a bend and this fixed it.Good luck
          This will work. Aside from peyronie's, most of us have slight bends due to which hand we masturbated with as a child or the style of jelg grip we use ect. What G4her is describing will help break up any plaque buildup which should straighten it out nicely over time.
          Good Lcuk!!
          Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Okay, ill try V-jelqs

however, its not really a curve .. My penis just points to the right a little but its not curved or crooked.

Comment

So from the base it just goes off to one side?
              8" bpel
              5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
              8 3/4 bpel !!!
              5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
              10 bpel
              7.5 erect girth

Comment

That sounds like stronger ligament or bulbospongeosus on one side. If you wear briefs and tight pants try settling your unit to the side it normally does not rest in. Long periods of being in the same position will encourage muscle growth and formation that suits that position. Something that's funny to me is that when I stand mine hangs left mostly, but when I lie down in bed , it always points at my wife to the right.
                Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Well of course. It becomes a (Pussy) 'devining rod'. *Snirk*

(For those of you that don't know what a devineing rod is, it was used in the olden days to find water.

It was basically a forked stick, ["Y"] that was held by a fork in each hand, loosely, and when the end dipped down, they would dig their well there. It worked pretty well and many men, that had a high success rate, would make their living by devineing water.)

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                    Well of course. It becomes a (Pussy) 'devining rod'. *Snirk*

(For those of you that don't know what a devineing rod is, it was used in the olden days to find water.

It was basically a forked stick, ["Y"] that was held by a fork in each hand, loosely, and when the end dipped down, they would dig their well there. It worked pretty well and many men, that had a high success rate, would make their living by devineing water.)

My wife has referred to it as a "Devine Rod" at times.
                    Damn JP, its tellin our age when we have to explain things like devining rods. Ya know, the devining rod was a forked stick and my devine rod is a forking stick, maybe I could find water with?

Comment

Is it bad that I have used them and know they work?
                      8" bpel
                      5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                      8 3/4 bpel !!!
                      5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                      10 bpel
                      7.5 erect girth

Comment

When I was a plumbing contractor, one of the ways I would locate an existing sewer line that was elusive, was to take two coat hangers, straghten them out and make a bend, ("L") that I would hold in each hand. I would walk across the ground and when the two ends would cross over each other, there would be the pipe. It worked well for locating gas and water lines also.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Working...
                        X