Morning wood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning wood

Is there anything special you have to do to gt that rock hard morning wood every morning? Or will it just come over time from PEing?
    Goal: Huge

mine came over time, for the first 3 months i lost it completely to be honest. As long as you are jelqing and doing kegels it will come. I have been on Kingpole erection tea which has seamed to help also. If you dont know it check out his thread
    26/04/09

BPEL 6"
    EG (mid) 4.75"
    EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
    EG ( mid) 5"
    EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
    2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

For Pics see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ics-gains.html

Comment

It should come over time from PE'ing. As your EQ improves with blood flow so will your overnight Erections. Bloodflow is key. Keep the blood pumping freely. Supplements help but a good cardio program is best.
      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

By the wat starting with more girth is better because generally length is easier to gain and you have a head start with the girth.

A lot of people really struggle with girth so be pleased with what you have already
        26/04/09

BPEL 6"
        EG (mid) 4.75"
        EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
        EG ( mid) 5"
        EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
        2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

Comment

I've noticed that since I've started PE, ive been getting harder erections every morning and even throughout the daytime i get random erections hehe
          closed by request of account holder

Comment

Yeah i get random erections, is a good sign man, it gets blood flowing and as PH said this is good
            26/04/09

BPEL 6"
            EG (mid) 4.75"
            EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
            EG ( mid) 5"
            EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
            2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by likewiteonrice View Post
              I've noticed that since I've started PE, ive been getting harder erections every morning and even throughout the daytime i get random erections hehe
              The more the better. Random erections are your body's natural exersize for the penis and I for one believe you can't have too many.
              Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

I always got morning woods since I was 15...All that time but I dont like them.These morning woods get me in a uncomfortable situation when I sleep with someone else.I also dont like them because always and even now one rock hard mornng wood could be at 6"EL and a afternoon errection could be at 8".My minimum EL errections come from morning woods
                What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange

Comment

yeah...lol, I will get random erections, like in class, or driving, lol..but hardly ever in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Gravik View Post
                    yeah...lol, I will get random erections, like in class, or driving, lol..but hardly ever in the morning
                    Man I feel your pain . I used to get the biggest boners sitting in class , JUST sitting there doing math ot whatever my dick would turn into an iron pipe . I remember one time I was wearing damn sweat pants and the teacher called me up to her desk , I said as nicely as I could it'll be a minute . Im still thankful she didnt push me into coming instantly
                    Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
                    8" bpel
                    5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                    8 3/4 bpel !!!
                    5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                    10 bpel
                    7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Originally posted by growing4her View Post
                      Man I feel your pain . I used to get the biggest boners sitting in class , JUST sitting there doing math ot whatever my dick would turn into an iron pipe . I remember one time I was wearing damn sweat pants and the teacher called me up to her desk , I said as nicely as I could it'll be a minute . Im still thankful she didnt push me into coming instantly
                      oh man...last year in english class was the worst. I'd always get these raging hard ons right when the damned bell rings...so I had to either stay sittingg until it went away, or try to hide it.

Comment

I took advantage of it once. I got a ride home from my girlfriends older sister and her boyfriend . The car was jam packed and my gf wasnt in it. So her older sister said i'll have to sit on your lap, with the age difference she probably thought nothing of it.But I popped a massive boner on purpose almost as soon as she sat on me She was really thin ,so she felt every inch ,lol. Man I wasnt scared of much back then.
                        8" bpel
                        5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                        8 3/4 bpel !!!
                        5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                        10 bpel
                        7.5 erect girth

Comment

Um...Did she wiggle around a bit?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I think we know the answer to that question =)

Comment

She always had an odd smile after that when she saw me.
                              8" bpel
                              5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                              8 3/4 bpel !!!
                              5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                              10 bpel
                              7.5 erect girth

Comment

Working...