Getting serious, need advise and clarity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting serious, need advise and clarity

First off sorry for the longish post and multiple questions.

Ive been a lurker for a while and PEd semi seriously for about 6 months but nothing solid but now I want to commit 110%
    If it makes any difference im a mid twenties guy 5'11" 170ish lbs and fairly athletic (9-12% body fat)

1. Proper jelqing and lube - whats a good lube I use Vaseline and when I attempt to jelq my hand doesnt slide well (overhand OK grip) but my base skin moves (dont want turkey neck) so I usually hold the skin back and jelq 10-20 times one handed then switch. Is this ok or am I doing something wrong

2. Erection during PE, its hard for me to keep a semi its either granite or ergorged but flacid. I heard this comes with practice but any help would be appreciated

3. Ive heard this both ways so Im curious to what jp, kingpole, remek and other vets think
    -Go for length and girth or one then the other

4. Stretching - i can find a million different ways to jelq, clamp, edge ect but cant find a good article on stretching, I understand lig style streching but would like more info/thoughts on tunica stretches and any other stretches, or is stretching just for warming up the cc, ligs and tunica to prepare for jelqing.

5. Last and final (for now) turtleing and mountain biking. I race mountain bikes will this affect my gains, also my cock turtles after exercise, can I combat this or is this a genetic predisposition and have to just take it in stride.

Thanks a million guys lloking forward to growing my cock and the smile on my girlfriends face.

BTW Im roughly

BPEL - 6ish" (ive measured 5 7/8 to 6 1/2)
    Base EG 5"
    EG 4 1/2"

And I am shooting for 8x6 (NBPEL 7" x EG 5" minimum)
    8/09 BPEL 6.5" - EG(mid) 4.5"
    Goal - 8x6

First off sorry for the longish post and multiple questions.

Ive been a lurker for a while and PEd semi seriously for about 6 months but nothing solid but now I want to commit 110%
    If it makes any difference im a mid twenties guy 5'11" 170ish lbs and fairly athletic (9-12% body fat)

1. Proper jelqing and lube - whats a good lube I use Vaseline and when I attempt to jelq my hand doesnt slide well (overhand OK grip) but my base skin moves (dont want turkey neck) so I usually hold the skin back and jelq 10-20 times one handed then switch. Is this ok or am I doing something wrong
    A good vitamin E/aloe lotion is great and rehydrates your skin too. I myself also have jelged holding the scrotal skin back, It works.

2. Erection during PE, its hard for me to keep a semi its either granite or ergorged but flacid. I heard this comes with practice but any help would be appreciated
    Just try to regain it when you lose it by stroking your glans if it takes it then resume jelging.

3. Ive heard this both ways so Im curious to what jp, kingpole, remek and other vets think
    -Go for length and girth or one then the other
    Might as well killl both birds with one stroke until you get past conditioning stage.

4. Stretching - i can find a million different ways to jelq, clamp, edge ect but cant find a good article on stretching, I understand lig style streching but would like more info/thoughts on tunica stretches and any other stretches, or is stretching just for warming up the cc, ligs and tunica to prepare for jelqing.
    The gym has a search feature and you can readily find info on all of those. You need to get conditioned before you get into advanced stretches. Also keep it simple starting out, you'll get tangled in all of that clutter.

5. Last and final (for now) turtleing and mountain biking. I race mountain bikes will this affect my gains, also my cock turtles after exercise, can I combat this or is this a genetic predisposition and have to just take it in stride.
    Pull it back out and remind it how long it is and where it needs to rest.

Thanks a million guys lloking forward to growing my cock and the smile on my girlfriends face.

BTW Im roughly

BPEL - 6ish" (ive measured 5 7/8 to 6 1/2)
    Base EG 5"
    EG 4 1/2"

And I am shooting for 8x6 (NBPEL 7" x EG 5" minimum)
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...html#post51863
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-success.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Hi Mr bagpipes I take it you are a scot? Anyway I am of scot decent and I get exercise turtle also, a warm shower and a quick stretch seems to cure it.

Comment

Don't hold the forskin back while jelqing.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

You mention one handed jelquing and Im curious how this can be effective. Isnt the most important part of a jelq to push the blood toward the glans and trap it there as much as you can using two hands? I assume that using one hand will not work as well. I am struggling with regular ok grip jelqs because of a turkey neck and Ive been thinking about trying a one handed jelq but am worried that it will not be as effective.
          9/2009 BPEL 6.0" EG 5.1"
          10/2009 BPEL 6.0" EG 5.3"

Goal BPEL 7.0 EG 5.5

Comment

simply use one hand to clamp the base holding the skin down as you jelg upward with the other. I also used a modified version where I pulled the scrotum downward (stretched against the jelg) as I was jelging upward with the other hand. My favorite is where I clamp the base with an ok grip of one hand then reverse my grip on the other hand (fingers toward pelvic) and then jelg left , right, up or straight out . This would probably help someone who has trouble maintaining 40-60% erection as the clamping fingers act as a cock ring of sorts allowing you to actually control blood volume.
            Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

@Kingpole - if I don't hold the skin back it doesn't feel and or look right, I don't feel my cock becoming engorged with blood like when I hold off to side of my base. Heres my routine so far, if something is going in the wrong direction feel free to let me know

warm up 5-10 minutes (rice sock) - I also do helicopter shakes every now and then during my warm up
              stretches - basic all directions and straight out, BTC, shakes in between (about 20-30 seconds each)
              JAI stretch for about 30sec to a min
              Jelqing (about 20min total)
              -75% and up EL I "V" jelq till it subsides
              -25-74% I jelq with over hand ok grip
              JAI strech and a final heli shake when I look into the mirror
              Warm down shower
              Sometime I jack off sometimes I don't not noticing and difference either way so far (only a few weeks)
              8/09 BPEL 6.5" - EG(mid) 4.5"
              Goal - 8x6

Comment

Working...
              X