Check this idea out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this idea out

So currently the last exercise in my workout is 10 ulis x 20s, but I read this article on "Heat Application in Physiotherapy" and it said this:

“reorganization of the tissues is thought to occur during the cooling period.”6 Overall, the most effective method of producing a plastic deformation of connective tissue was to apply a sustained stretch during the application of heat and to maintain the stretch during the period of cooling.

My idea now is to cut it back to 5 ulis, but do them in cold water. Then after a rep, warm up quickly with a heating pad or hot water and repeat.

I don't know if this is done often or not, but what are your thoughts?

This is one of the reasons I Heat up so good then keep reapplying HEAT during a session.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

I see, do you know of other people doing this or am I pioneering a new technique?

Comment

Contrast thermal therapy (hot/cold/hot/cold) has been a subject of discussion in the forum for some time, and there have been a few experimenting with exersizing cold then hot ect......, but I don't know of any specific results obtained. If indeed you are doing something like this with obvious success then I'd say you are definately pioneering a new technique.
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

I don't know if cold ULI's are a good idea or not. I'm with PH on this. The longer you warm/hot, the more pliable the ligs and tissue. The article said that you stretch while heating, then hold the stretch while cooling. Now, this makes sense. NOT, exercising while cold.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I'd like to point out that I have never been a proponent of exersizing cold, and was simply referencing that some people do or have. JP is dead on target as always........I hope I didn't give you the wrong idea with my poor wording.

Comment

I hate when that happens. While I was typing post #5, you were submitting post #4. So it looked as if I was correcting you, which I wasn't. I was answering post #1. Your wording was spot on and your advice is always correct.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Most of the exercising IS being carried out warm. However, the last five Uli's is the "maintain the stretch during the period of cooling" part. Right after you finish your workout your penis is still larger than it would normally be flaccid or semi-flaccid, but it is not really stretched. The idea is that most of the workout is done with heat to stretch it out, and then the end of the workout, while you're still stretched (aka during the last five Ulis), your freezing everything in place at the maximum stretch. This way you start cool down before it begins to contract.

Comment

Working...
                X