Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for Beginners Routine.

Hey guys, how's it hanging?

I'm just looking for a bit of advice on my routine, which I'm about to start tonight. I've been lurking for a while now and hopefully have it all set out correctly.

Seeing as I'd like to do this privately, I'ma do it during showertime.

Routine is:-

Warmup.

Shower, clean and all. Put water to high heat, making sure not to burn, run the water down the length for 5 minutes, seeing as I've already showered I'd expect it to easily add up to 10 mins warming up.

Stretching.

Stretch forward for 30-35 second, whirlwind for 5 second to get the blood moving again.
    Stretch left, then whirlwind.
    Stretch right, then whirlwind.
    Stretch up, then whirlwind.
    Repeat x2.

Jelquing (wet).

'OK' Jelq for 3-5 seconds at a time. 20 x 3 sets.

Cooldown.

Run cold water down the shaft for as long as I can stand, not too cold though.

Any have any advice on how to improve or change this routine at all for maximum gains, I know it take time, and I'm willing to take as long as it needs.

Thanks in advance

Doing a HOT bath instead would insure proper warmup and also enhance the workout since you keep it Heated throughout the routine.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Working...
    X